Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-shirts: wave 3

Master Star

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, you crazy kids. Biny, I thought you were around when we were taking orders? My timeline may be fucked though, since it took like a year to actually get 'em.

Mine has the dual function of having my username and gamertag on the back. :D

/chattin moved

we've got a thread for the t-shirts, so ill move this there if need be, but for posterity: some of ya'll hoping for the classic logo might be ass-out. we'd need at least 10-15 shirts to reasonably place an order, not sure if there's enough wanting members to warrant that? also, the last order took crazy long because i waited to gather money from enough people, it'd have to be done differently this time to not leave so many hanging.

hoping for more t-shirt related stuff later this year though, keep an eye out in that thread.

/chattin moved

we've got a thread for the t-shirts, so ill move this there if need be, but for posterity: some of ya'll hoping for the classic logo might be ass-out. we'd need at least 10-15 shirts to reasonably place an order, not sure if there's enough wanting members to warrant that? also, the last order took crazy long because i waited to gather money from enough people, it'd have to be done differently this time to not leave so many hanging.

hoping for more t-shirt related stuff later this year though, keep an eye out in that thread.

I'll take another shirt for Cj and I! :D If it works out <3

Oh God he's gonna do it...

...i'm not even sure if benny was trolling there or not

that's 3 for the classic logo order, then. i'm gonna keep that on the side - as long as we hold onto the vector image itself, we can have those done anytime. also, until we put together a new logo of our own, it's all we got.

these are good #'s here. again id like closer to 15 (rates are cheaper with higher order numbers), but we can do just over 10 if we gotta. just gotta remind you guys: no order's placed until everyone's paid up, so get it together all at once or have someone spot for the lot of you & collect it back if you want it quick-like.

Thusfar we have

The JZA(XL)

Master Star

Bindusara

Metalheart

CARLO LUND

Sexy Hat

Lulu

Gunsmith

We'll see if we can drum up some interest, from anyone else, and with the more being slightly cheaper I'm happy to pitch in on another shirt if someone else is fundless or something(not Sexy Hat- he's a goddamned scientist. They're arse-deep in cash :2T: ).

Well that makes 11. ANd I've been hoping for another Hondos strawman to take the piss out of with this shirt. Something to top my Musicmaniac one. Apparel is only really fun if it's mean-spirited. So keep me posted, Logan.

that's 3 for the classic logo order, then. i'm gonna keep that on the side - as long as we hold onto the vector image itself, we can have those done anytime. also, until we put together a new logo of our own, it's all we got.

I'm late to the party on this one. So what's the "classic logo" look like? I couldn't find a shot in the art gallery link (which ASC really needs to update w/ his stuff). So, can I get a "classic logo" pic, please.

Archived