Hondo's Bar

Hondosbar Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods!

Newtype

nice haul, hats! my turn.

as promised, the current living room gaming room

m0pkg.jpg

added a new bookcase a while back, thanks to craiglist:

ZIDvR.jpg

close-up on the old school games! my game cases project was fun.

BQveW.jpg

also: original Earthbound cart >> Lufia 1/2 all day.

hG5j3.jpg

exactly that! covers are almost entirely from the cover project, they're amazing for this stuff.

i adore 16 (and especially 8) bit art, so they had some great options if you like your shit uniform, but anything that adds logos/minimizes the actual art itself is really not my style, i don't get the dudes that want logos/"ONLY ON NINTENDO TM" on half their box, you know? its like, come on man, you're fucking up this classic boris vajello ripoff piece here.

Ha. I understand, he's a lot cooler than I am.

There is no inappropriate touching of his comics. I always had to wash my hands before every issue and stay in the same room. I remember feeling like a grown up when he let me take a stack of X-Men Classic into my bedroom, but now I realize that it was probably just because they were worthless reprints.

Logan your Dad and Step-mom are cool as hell. One who's got probably one of the world best comics collections and the other is a singer/songwriter with a few albums to her name and many adoring South American fans (unless she has gotten more popular elsewhere since then). Of course I think we were rolling that night so I dunno, but either way they were both very cool people regardless of the drugs.

collectioni.jpg

Yay me!

edit: the date needs to be changed apparently, didn't see that before, but I assure you that pic was taken today, when I finally got Holy Terror and 18 Days in after waiting weeks for them.

Edited by Mortiis558

Ha. Yes, you were rolling that night. Thanks though. Marie's fanbase seems to have grown a lot in the Scandinavian region, and some right here at home.

Funfact: (Glaringly off topic, but since you mentioned it) She recently reached ONE MILLION listens on Last.FM. We're pretty excited about it.

Back on topic: Normally, I'd get a Grant Morrison book for the writing, but 18 Days sure does look like it has some pretty pictures.

Of4j9.jpg

So I was googling some Skyrim stuff and I saw my picture in the image search, and it wasn't linking here or anywhere else I've been.

I did a bit of homework, and apparently this got tossed around the web a little bit.

A Great Framed Skyrim Map

WANT.

Those aren't similar pictures, that's mine, from my house.

It's also the first thing that comes up in a google search of "framed skyrim map"

Anyway, I just got a brief tinge of minor e-fame and thought it was pretty cool. Thought I'd share.

• Upvote 1