Hondo's Bar

J-Lo And Ben Affleck

Place your bets on this celebrity relationship!  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really can't find her too attractive, the main part is she's such a fucking BITCH, I mean her attitude is completly shitty. Every time she came down through miami she literally had to HIRE fans to carry her signs. She just thinks waaaaaay too much of herself. The guy can do much better.

I agree with TD. She's way too full of herself to be all that attractive. Ah, remember the days when she was talented? Back when she was doing Selena and Out of Sight? Then she became a singer, and now she thinks she's the biggest star on the planet. Here's an article that explains EXACTLY how I feel on this subject.

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/316/livi...o_cares_-.shtml

Why isn't there a "who the hell cares" option?

Nice article, but the fact is I care. This is going to be major shodder for the publicity fire for Jersey Girl. If the public really gives a damn, maybe JG will be a huge hit. Despite all our love for Kevin Smith, none of his movie have ever broken $30 million at the box office. We all know these two facts: 1) Kevin Smith deserves a big box office hit and 2) there is no corilation between the quality of a film and box office revenue, but there is between publicity and box office revenue. This could be the best thing to happen to Kevin Smith ever. Hoping that Sukubus doesn't get Ben to start a music career or anything gay like that, Ben Affleck makes enough poor choices by himself.

One thing that pisses me of is that she spends money in a way that makes most signed bently-driving hip-hop artist look stingy. Roles Royces aren't enough for her, she needs gold plated diamond encrusted roles royces. She is going to be the funniest "Where are they now?" in about 10 years. Way funnier than MC Hammer.

IMHO, enough J-Lo. I've seen girls on campus that outshine that girl's looks. Forget the butt, I live in Miami, I see butt like that all the time. To white people that may be new, but not to me.

Forget the singing... Ashanti sings over most of her voice on her own tracks.

As for the acting, kill me but I don't think she's that bad. Problem is, she's a city girl, so casting people need to stop putting her in white girl roles, it doesn't fit her style & personality. (See: Wedding Planner). I'd much rather watch Money Train.

I think the best statement of what she thinks of herself was a scene from the cell, that i watched painfully searching for a point to the movie.

For no apparent reason she decided to pop in a scene dipicting herself as the virgin mary in all her splendor... :D

She needs to get her pedistal kicked over after Jersy Girl benefits from her publicity.

perhaps a few of my stupid broad shades in my personality are shining through when I say this, but hey, i dig j-lo

i think that she's clasically beautiful...she has that star quality there's no denying it..hell if i was j-lo i'd probably be full of myself too

i'm not saying she's the best singer or the best actress, but as far as eye candy goes...she's very "yummyful"

If she were just a face and a body, I'd agree. But unfortunately, she talks, she gives interviews. She chooses annoying self-absorbed roles (unlike another "pretty" actor, Brad Pitt, who is smart enough to know the good roles are the ones that don't portray him as some perfect wonderful guy). And the latest thing she's done that pisses me off is her most recent video. Has anyone seen that? She's trying to sing about how fame hasn't changed her, and she still the same Bronx girl...but the video is set in the most glamorous settins imaginable, with her wearing the most elaborate and expensive clothes they could find, all while showing off that she's dating Ben fucking Affleck. If I were from that Bronx neighborhood that she's always talking about, I'd consider that a slap in the face.