Hondo's Bar

GTO

Guest Yahve

Guest Yahve

As a soon to be college graduate, the thought of entering the field of education is now an idea open to me. :D  GTO is about an ex biker gang guy that has decided that it's time to "grow up" and get a job.  What could be easier than education?  Explain relatively simple stuff and check out cute chicks  :DGTO.jpg

*Editor's Note: As usual, just for the image.

I have, at least the first 3 episodes anyway.  Fuckin hilarious...actually gonna try to pick this one up, thanks to Spiffy & Chi-Chan for introducing me to it.

Cant say much more than Yahven...just that the main character's a pervert who's decided to teach high school solely to look up girl's skirts and maybe find a bride 10 years younger than him or so... :D  Funny shit.  I'll post more on it as I see more episodes, cant wait tho.

JAN023841.jpg

aniem.jpg

:D ah...Finally someone saw it I've been tring to get my friends into it but know one understands how funny this anime is it took Alita this long to say hey I wanna buy it...for real i saw volume one and two it was awesome it's so funny...if any one is curious about release dates and don't know what it is about please check the  anime update thread

^-^ Domo arigato!

• 2 weeks later...

Alita: For real did you get to watch some of it? I rocks right?

Anyways I'm going to post the release dates today on Anime Update so guys take a look and remeber if you have heard..seen and so one of a new anime post it up...

• 2 weeks later...

a breakthrough in comedy in the anime world, this series is truely a can't miss... the comic is even funnier. So rare, that i want to talk about what happens, but you really can't. The story changes direction quite often and suprises, shocks, and cracks up almost everyone.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Good call on that one, ive only managed to pick up book 1 of the manga but its funny as shit, expands on the series quite well - its not like just readin the anime. It was pretty fuckin funny, im dyin to pick up the next few books of it...

until then, I'm watchin what's left on the tape you guys left here...you know, i really enjoyed Ranma but this is the funniest damn anime ive seen.

GTO%20ad.jpg

How many DVD's of this series are out there now anyway?

Maaan...this series makes you wanna teach, if you can imagine that. Just ran out of episodes, that makes me sad. :( This shit actually makes you laugh out loud & rewind, its a fuckin trip. Cant wait to see further episodes & pick up more of the manga...

cover.jpg

gto1.jpgGTO1-04.jpg

• 2 years later...

OH man. I freagin' LOVE GTO! I'm with Yahve there about wanting to teach cuz of this character. He's so badasss... a great teacher indeed. Hell I pick up some things from him, hehe.

I need to find me a bike and some cigarettes. Nothing more relaxing than havnig a smoke every five minutes.

tap128oe.jpg

Yea I'm with you on that one Lycaon. Definitely the manga is good if not better than the anime.... IN the anime they leave out a couple of things. Regardless, he's still a freagin' kick ass character, that Onizuka. You can't go wrong with such a quote: " 22 year old virgin, Great teacher Onizuka!"

love it. :poison:

Edited by Senshik

• 1 year later...