Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mars Attacks!

Well, gentlemen, I must say I differ with the keen minds of the South and with our President, who apparently shares their views, offering that the natural state of mankind is instead - and I know this is a controversial idea - is freedom. Is freedom. And the proof is the length to which a man, woman or child will go to regain it once taken. He will break loose his chains. He will decimate his enemies. He will try and try and try, against all odds, against all prejudices, to get home.

Cider House Rules

Somebody took my phone number and called Afghanistan. AFGHANISTAN! I don't know nobody in Afghanistan, I don't even know what the fuck an Afghan looks like, and even if did, I would not talk to their Afghan ass for three hours! I won't talk to my daddy for three hours!

Lethal Weapon 4... This one is super duper easy...

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!" We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

Ok then...Zulu can add somethin' later, until then, to keep it moving...

Urshula! I'm nekkid!

SUPER TROOPERS! YES!!!!1one! !!!!

I :)

: 1: There's only one reason Christian girls come down to the Planned Parenthood.

2: She's planting a pipe bomb?

1: Okay, two reasons.

'K so it said beginners welcome, so be nice. i've got two for ya.

1. "you turned in your wings man, you were the best but you quit and now I gotta do something I don't want to do I gotta give these two other bozos their shot..."

and the second one is a classic where i come from (London, England), but it does exceed the 15 yr mark as laid out in the rules, but lets see how good ya r.

2. "You're only 'spossed to blow the bloody doors off" :D

Sure was, Dante.

Cougar, your second one is from The Italian Job...I've heard the first but I don't remember which movie it's from...

Buuut in the future, you gotta answer the previous quote before you can put your own up, so RA's quote is still up. :D

Geez, seems like a life time since I've been around here.

RA's quote is from Saved! (the Mandy Moore one)

Here's mine:

"Okay, I get the picture White Tigers, Lords of Death, guys in funny suits throwing plastic explosives while poison arrows fall from the sky and the pillars of heaven shake, huh? Sure, okay, I see Charlie Chan, Fu Manchu and a hundred howlin' monkey temples, and that's just for starters, right? Fine! I'm back! I'm ready, goddammit let me at 'em!"

cool. I think this is a hard one.

#1: This is rooney tunes!

#2: Rooney Tunes?

#3: Ah reeb, ah reeb, ah reeb, dat's all folks!

and also in the movie

I'm not drowning, I'm freaking out!

if it did then I'm sure either title would have sufficed. but I remembered that scene and I was itching to use it. kind of a tough movie but I'll give the others an estimated date.

Hint 1: It's from the mid eighties.

Archived