Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

moving on...

You know why they call you Goon? Because you're retarded. And you're ugly. You're an ugly retard. And they call you Goon because you're ugly and retarded. And you'll always be Goon... Goon, Goon, Goon. And that's what I'm gonna call you for the rest of your life, is Goon. Goon, Goon, Goon, Goon, okay? So fuck you.

Old School

Always remember that one day all this drug monkey business will be legal. They won't leave it to people like me... not when they finally figure out how much money is to be made - not millions, fucking billions. Recreational drugs PLC - giving the people what they want... Good times today, Stupor tomorrow. But this is now, so until prohibition ends make hay whilst the sun shines.

Mystery Men was hilariously awesome, it wasnt a great movie, but it was hilarious.

The Big Chill?

"If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think your bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now do you understand everything I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill ya."

Indeed.

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels...

I love Jason Statham.

----------------

"My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge, and, at least once a day,

retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble Hell.

Well, you have absolutely no interest in saving yourself. For 14 years I've been a whore for the advertising industry. The only way I could save myself now is if I start firebombing."

Indeed.

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels...

I love Jason Statham.

----------------

"My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble Hell. Well, you have absolutely no interest in saving yourself.  For 14 years I've been a whore for the advertising industry. The only way I could save myself now is if I start firebombing."

American Beauty.

"I was tortured once... I didn't like it. You know what the really fucked up part was? They tore out my left nut. That really turned me off to the whole thing."

Once Upon A Time In Mexico

johnny depp is sexy

Joe: What do you think would happen if I got him a professional... you know...

Bill: A professional?

Joe: Hooker. You know, the kind that can teach things... first-timers, you know... break him in.

Bill: But Joe, he's 11.

Joe: You're right, you're right. It's too late.

Archived