Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Sean Connery.

I remember those cheers / They still ring in my ears / After years, they remain in my thoughts. / Go to one night / I took off my robe, and what'd I do? I forgot to wear shorts. / I recall every fall / Every hook, every jab / The worst way a guy can get rid of his flab. / As you know, my life wasn't drab. / Though I'd much... Though I'd rather hear you cheer / When you delve... Though I'd rather hear you cheer / When I delve into Shakespeare / "A horse, a horse, my kingdom for a horse", I haven't had a winner in six months.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raging Bull

Rory? Yeah I know Rory. He's not to be underestimated. He's a funny looking fucker, I know, but you've got to look past the hair and the cute, cuddly thing - it's all a deceptive facade. A few nights ago Rory's Roger iron rusted, so he's gone to the battle-cruiser to watch the end of a football game. No one's watching the custard so he turns the channel over. A fat geezer's north opens and he wanders up and turns the Liza over. "Now fuck off and watch it somewhere else." Rory knows claret is imminent, but he doesn't want to miss the end of the game; so, calm as a coma, picks up a fire extinguisher, he walks straight past the jam rolls who are ready for action, and plonks it outside the entrance. He then orders an Aristotle of the most ping pong tiddly in the nuclear sub and switches back to his footer. "That's fucking it," says the geezer. "That's fucking what" says Rory and he gobs out a mouthful of booze covering fatty; he flicks a flaming match into his bird's nest and the geezer's lit up like a leaking gas pipe. Rory, unfazed, turned back to his game. His team's won too. Four-nil.

Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

-----------------------------------------

You understand right? There's no other solution. You won't go away.

Yes I will.

No you won't. You're just saying you will, so that when I don't kill you, you'll show up again and make everyone else in my life think you are wonderful and I'm a shmuck. But I'm not a shmuck Bob, and I'm not going to let you breeze into town and steal my family away just because you're crazy enough to be fun.

National Lampoons Loaded Weapon.. love those series.

-How bad do you want to be a Delta? Would you walk on broken glass? Let the shards tear into your Achilles tendon causing acute achondroplasia, which could lead to non-congenital dwarfism as you got older?

-Just ease up on the medical terms. Alright? Just keep it simple and terrifying.

-Gordon, there are very few things more terrifying than non-congenital dwarfism. Okay?

Caddyshack 2. LOL.

" You all take a good look at this lump of shit. Remember what it looks like. You fuck up in a firefight... and I goddamn guarantee you a trip out of the bush - in a body bag! Out here, assholes, you keep your shit wired tight at all times! And that goes for you, shit-for-brains. You don't sleep on no fuckin' ambush! And the next sum'bitch I catch coppin Z's in the bush, I'm personally gonna take an interest in seein' him suffer. I shit you not. Doc, tag him and bag him! "

its either full metal jacket or platoon... i just cant place it

nearing 2 days so i will continue

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now what I am going to is take this right foot here and put it right accross the side of your face.

It's been two whole weeks since I killed me a man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heh yeah I just rented it too. It was fantastic.

Kingdom of Heaven

Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight. Or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight. Or if he bothers me. Or if there's a woman. Or if I'm gettin' paid. Mostly when I'm gettin' paid.

And, a slightly easier one from the same movie:

I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.

By the way, MM, love the new signature. :pimp:

Famous quotes from Total Recall:

-*bang* "Consider this a divorce!"

-"If it's my delusion, who the hell invited you?"

-"Whatever your name is, get ready for the big surprise. You are not you... you're me."

-"Ahhhh I get it I am dreaming, and all of this is part of the delightful vacation your company had sold me."

-"Who knows what the hell they thought. They weren't human."

Famous quotes from Total Recall:

-*bang* "Consider this a divorce!"

-"If it's my delusion, who the hell invited you?"

-"Whatever your name is, get ready for the big surprise.  You are not you... you're me."

-"Ahhhh I get it I am dreaming, and all of this is part of the delightful vacation your company had sold me."

-"Who knows what the hell they thought.  They weren't human."

Acalis, just to let you know, the way this thread is played is you give a quote, we guess the movie it's from. The "classic/favorite" lines quote is here :blink:

Moving on...

Jason's was Sgt. Bilko.

Like my saint of a mum used to say, "Get 'em young, and the possibilities are endless."

Archived