Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"There's so much time and so little to see!  Wait... strike that, reverse it."

Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (the original and best...)

Jont's 'Sounds dreamy' quote was The Machinist by the way, dunno what the one-way ticket one was, Goodfellas?

Anyway:

"This is either madness... or brilliance."

"It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide."

If you're in doubt you can always google the quote and confirm your answer, that's what I do. Doing it the other way round is immoral, and while you could probably get away with it, the lie would eat at your soul ever more for your deception.

Your up Acalis.

You wanna find an outlaw, you call an outlaw. You wanna find a Dunkin' Donuts, call a cop.

Raising Arizona

My turn (sorry for the delay, I haven't had access to the net since before turkey day)...

"Awww c'mon man! Who do you think I am, Redd Foxx?!"

• 1 month later...

Sneakers. A movie that I loved but most people don't even remember.

Janice, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

I can't believe I had that posted since late November and no one got it! :wolvy:

Anyhoo back to the game...

Janice, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

Wedding Crashers

My turn now!

"All you need is a little plutonium."

People actually watched Metro?

Back to the Future

Easy one for ya guys

Mal. Guy killed me, Mal. Killed me with a sword. How weird is that?

Mr. Universe, thru a Robot, in Serenity.

my fave movie quote right now is what i will leave for you to guess, very likely very quickly...

" You're my lawyer so I think you should know: I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy. So, if you get back tomorrow, meet me at Harry's Bar, so you know, keep your eyes open."

Jared, Labyrinth.

" Fritz! Fritz, get up for God's sake! Get up! They've killed Fritz! They've killed Fritz! Those lousy stinking yellow fairies! Those horrible atrocity-filled vermin! Those despicable animal warmongers! They've killed Fritz! Take that! Take this! Take that, you green slime! You black hearted, short, bow-legged... "

Archived