Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh...good movie: Pretty Persuasion. James Woods was so fucking great in that...sweet, sweet James Woods.

I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife Priscilla and bust it by jackin' off. Or I'd like to think that's what I'd do. Dreams let you think like that. Truth was, I hadn't had a hard-on in years.

Ohhhkay, get back to us on that one, Acalis. 'Til then, moving right along...

It’s the sense of touch. Any real city, you walk, you know? You brush past people. People bump into you. In LA, nobody touches you. We’re always behind this metal and glass. I think we miss that touch so much that we crash into each other just so we can feel something.

• 2 weeks later...

*bumped*

Didn't read though all the post so don't hurt me if thses were already posted.

"Give a man a gun and he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God" HArd Boiled

"I may be on the wrong side of the law, but I'm on the right side...of looking" Route 666

"Ever dance with the Devil by the pale moonlight?" Batman (1989)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, bringing this back.

Dunno if I have this exactly right, but...

I want...(ahem)...toupee.

Oh yes, of course, we take cheques or cash.

No, you idiot! My hair is in there.

Oh, no, only rabbits in there. The hare, I think you'll find, is a much larger creature.

Corpse Bride...

All Hail the Burtonmeister...

Attention. Attention, please. Terrible news. There is still no sign of Santa Claus. Although, the imposter has been shot down, it looks like Christmas will have to be cancelled this year. I repeat: Although, the imposter has been shot down, but there is still no sign of the real Santa Claus...

hah Sleepy Hollow,

2T sorry about the Tim Burton love fest, I get excited sometimes.

"What the fuck? I leave the room for two minutes and you guys roll over like 5 dollar whores! You have a drink with the guy and next thing you know he's best man at your wedding! What the fuck did he do when I was in the other room, sprinkle fairy dust up your skirts? "

Suicide Kings, Christy. :)

Next ->

- Oh, you make it so difficult sometimes.

- I do, I really do. You could be a little nicer, though. Come on, admit it. Sometimes you think I'm all right.

- Occasionally maybe... when you aren't acting like a scoundrel.

- Scoundrel? Scoundrel? I like the sound of that.

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

Crap, now I gotta think of one.

"Look, man, if there's one thing I know, it's how to drive while I'm stoned. You know your perception is completely fucked so you just let your hands work the controls as if you were straight."

Archived