Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, got distracted. Quote's been added to my previous post.

:2T: I was Kidding... LOL. :2T:

"Burn dust. Eat my rubber."

Christmas Vacation maybe?

----> “Wake up! Wake up, wake up, wake up, up you wake, up you wake, up you wake, up you wake! This is Mr. Senor Love Daddy, your voice of choice, the world's only twelve-hour strongman on the air, here on We Love Radio, 108 FM, the last on your dial but first in your hearts and that's the truth, Ruth.”

“Wake up! Wake up, wake up, wake up, up you wake, up you wake, up you wake, up you wake! This is Mr. Senor Love Daddy, your voice of choice, the world's only twelve-hour strongman on the air, here on We Love Radio, 108 FM, the last on your dial but first in your hearts and that's the truth, Ruth.”

Do the Right Thing.

Next...

"I'm as clean as a preacher's sheets."

Sin City

Polly, this may be our last moment together. There's something I need to ask you.

Yes, Joe?

Did you cut my fuel line?

Damn it! I didn't sabotage your lousy airplane!

Fine.

Our last moments on earth and this is all you have to say to me?

Could we just for once die without all this bickering?

On the Waterfront

You watch the Discovery Channel?

Not a lot.

They got some good shit on that channel!

Every night there is a show with somebody shining a blue light and finding tiny specks of blood splattered on carpets and walls and ceiling fans, bathroom fixtures and special-edition plastic Burger King tray cups. The next thing they show is some stupid redneck in handcuffs who looks absolutely stunned that this is happening to him. Sometimes the redneck is actually watching the Discovery Channel when they break in to arrest him. And he still can't figure out how on earth they could've caught him! Do I look like I wanna be on the Discovery Channel?

No.

Then get the fuck outta my shop.

CRASH-

How bout this one till Christy comes up with one,

They say I have the best ass

Below 14th street. Is it true?

What?

-You're staring again.

Oh no.

I mean you do - have a nice -

I mean - you look familiar

-Like your dead girlfriend?

Only when you smile.

But I'm sure I've seen you

Somewhere else -

-Do you go to the Cat Scratch Club?

That's where I work - I dance

Yes! They used to tie you up -

-It's a living...

I didn't recognize you,

Without the handcuffs...

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nostop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.

The Adventures of Baron Munchausen.

Okay next in line...

"No sir, I'm just a little anxious to get up there and whoop ET's ass that's all."

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nostop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Jesus that's an old one, never saw it myself, but I've heard the quote.

-Catch 22 (1970)

Try this:

"Let me explain the whole situation in a nutshell. There are five of us and four billion of them. They have Strategic Air Commands, nuclear powered submarines and John Wayne. We have this."

"Is it loaded?"

"Let's find out!"

Yes! Spaced Invaders! I loved that movie when I was a kid. :)

You need to know, you need to be prepared. You need to find another place to hide your gum than the underside of your desk, Mr. Finnigan!

Blimey, the old codger can see out of the back of his head!

AND HEAR ACROSS CLASSROOMS!

You need to know, you need to be prepared. You need to find another place to hide your gum than the underside of your desk, Mr. Finnigan!

Blimey, the old codger can see out of the back of his head!

AND HEAR ACROSS CLASSROOMS!

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

A Jose Conseco bat!? Tell me, you didn't pay money for this.

Archived