Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

A Jose Conseco bat!? Tell me, you didn't pay money for this.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

mine:

Yeah, but you know what, maybe I'll wait 3 weeks. How's that? And tell her I was cleaning out my wallet and I just happened to run into her number.

Then ask her where you met her.

Yeah, I'll ask her where I met her. I don't remember. What does she look like? And then I'll asked if we fucked. Is that... would that be... T, would that be the money?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swingers.

Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue. From the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split-levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it. Let the fires rage. Let it burn to fuckin' ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat-infested place. ...no...no, fuck you, Montgomery Brogan. You had it all and then you threw it away, you dumb fuck!

Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue. From the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split-levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it. Let the fires rage. Let it burn to fuckin' ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat-infested place. ...no...no, fuck you, Montgomery Brogan. You had it all and then you threw it away, you dumb fuck!

Fight Club

Here's an easy one:

What's a gun doing in your trousers?

It's for protection.

Protection from what? Zee Germans?

What's a gun doing in your trousers?

It's for protection.

Protection from what? Zee Germans?

Snatch

Mine:

That girl will rain destruction down on you and your ship. She is an albatross, Captain.

Way I remember it, albatross was a ship's good luck, 'til some idiot killed it.

Serenity.

But you were wrong, Drifter, so let's try this one again.

That would be Hackers, which I just found out my dad has on Laserdisc....

mine:

a: It's not that I don't wanna spend time with you, cause I do. It's just... Ed doesn't have too many friends.

b: Can I get... any of you cunts... a drink?

I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.

Well we have something that may take your mind off it.

It won't work. I have an exceptionally large mind.

I'm gonna say Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

The President's on line 1, calling about is everything okay with the alien space bomb and Planet Ten, or should we just go ahead and destroy Russia?

Tell him yes on one and no on two.

The President's on line 1, calling about is everything okay with the alien space bomb and Planet Ten, or should we just go ahead and destroy Russia?

Tell him yes on one and no on two.

The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai

"Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina."

"Thanks for the tip."

"Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina."

"Thanks for the tip."

"Not so tough without your car, are you bitch!?"

Kindergarten Cop

"Jumping out of a perfectly good aircraft is not a natural act. So let's do it right and enjoy the view. Come on. "

Well shit.

It's from the movie Ice Pirates. Great cast, no budget, really bad, really cheesy, witty banter, and so awful it's great. I even went back and re-watched the scene just to get the quote right and re-edited my post. Ah well.

Here's a clasic:

"Are we awake?

We're not sure... Are we... black?

Yes, we are.

Then we're awake, but very puzzled."

Archived