Movie Quotes

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Longest Yard

"I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this."

"I was thinkin' the same thing..... That John Denver's fulla shit, man."

Hmmm....Dumb and Dumber?

Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.

Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight, are we?

Batman

"Try looking into that place where you dare not look. You'll find me there, staring back at you!"

Dune. Arc and Satcha have that movie. Definitely a classic from what I remember.

"You want to know who you are? Huh? Huh? You don't, I do, everyone does... you're the son of a thousand fathers, all bastards like you."

It was from the movie "The Big Red One" a WWII movie with Lee Marvin the badass himself, Mark Hamill of star wars, and Robert Carradine the narrator also played Lewis from revenge of the nerds. It's always on TV and I saw it again last week.

Anyway... another much loved movie

"Hey, that's my wife you got there! That's my planet you're blowing up! And that's... that's just some guy I met, but still, I think this thing has gone just a little too far!"

Last asswhoopin' I got was... what, 27 years ago?

Yeah, when the doctor slapped your ass.

Yeah, and I'm still lookin' for him!

Harlem Nights

"You ever think about getting married again?"

"Naaah, 23 was my limit."

Vacation

You like Eddie, don't you?

I love him.

But you leaked the tape...

Survival rule #3, kid: You're not here to love anybody. You're here to promote a movie. That's it. Period. Say you're here and you get word that your mother died, you know like, hit by a bus or something. You go downstairs, you shed a tear and you say "It's a shame. She woulda loved this movie."

The Monster Squad (I think)

"Don't eat the car! Not the car!"

Turner and Hootch?

In the past year, over 800,000 millions have died. Despite millions of dollars of research, death continues to be our nation's number one killer.

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nonstop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Archived