Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!... etc...

It was from Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector! Goddamnit! I even gave you all a hint and everything! FUCK!!!

::Deep Breath::

Okay... here is a simple one:

"Before you die there is something you should know about us.

What?

I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former college roommate.

So... what's that make us?

Absolutely nothing! Which is what you are about to become."

Johnny%20Cash%20Finger.jpg

::Mumbles:: ...Fuckers...

Spaceballs.

Why won't you amke that choice? Why don't you make the choice to not eat meat? Yes. Because you like it.

Because it tastes good. I liie bacon. I like pork chops. Ham is the greatest thing ever.

I'm sure heroin is awesome.

Heroin and ham are in completely different categories. I'm sorry, but heroin and ham are not the same thing. They're not...They're not!

I could be strung out on ham all day and be OK.

You are a little strung out.

And I'm strung out on ham.

Why won't you amke that choice? Why don't you make the choice to not eat meat? Yes. Because you like it.

Because it tastes good. I liie bacon. I like pork chops. Ham is the greatest thing ever.

I'm sure heroin is awesome.

Heroin and ham are in completely different categories. I'm sorry, but heroin and ham are not the same thing. They're not...They're not!

I could be strung out on ham all day and be OK.

You are a little strung out.

And I'm strung out on ham.

Supersize Me.

"When a man's got money in his pocket, he begins to appreciate peace."

"When a man's got money in his pocket, he begins to appreciate peace."

Yojimbo... er sorry, A Fist Full of Dollars... those crazy Italians

Two, count'em, two sets of quotes from the same characters. :2T:

"Reminds me of the Nighteth Slave Mines on Galganeth Seven.

Every place reminds you of some place else.

Experience, lad. You should learn to appreciate it.

lot of good it's done us so far."

"They're closing on us.

Yep, like the Shrikebats of Dramedan.

How'd you beat them?

I am trying to remember, there were an awful lot of casualties that day."

"Reminds me of the Nighteth Slave Mines on Galganeth Seven.

Every place reminds you of some place else.

Experience, lad. You should learn to appreciate it.

lot of good it's done us so far."

"They're closing on us.

Yep, like the Shrikebats of Dramedan.

How'd you beat them?

I am trying to remember, there were an awful lot of casualties that day."

Transformers the Movie

"Anyone not wearing 2,000,000 sunblock is gonna have a really bad day!"

Spider-man

I would like to say this. Tardiness is not something you can do on your own. Many, many people contributed to my tardiness. I would like to thank my parents for never giving me a ride to school, the LA city bus driver who took a chance on an unknown kid and last but not least, the wonderful crew from McDonalds who spend hours making those egg McMuffins without which I'd never be tardy.

Clueless.

Mr. Hand: What is this fascination with truancy? What is it that gets inside of your heads? There are some teachers at this school who look the other way at truants. It's a little game you both play. They pretend they don't see you, and you pretend you don't ditch! Now, in the end, who pays the price? YOU!

Jeff Spicoli: Wait a minute, there's no birthday party for me here! Hello, Mr. Hand.

Mr. Hand: What's the reason for your truancy?

Jeff Spicoli: Just couldn't make it on time.

Mr. Hand: You couldn't, or you wouldn't?

Jeff Spicoli: See, there was a full crowd at the food lines.

Mr. Hand: Food will be eaten on YOUR time. Why are you continuously late for this class, Mr. Spicoli? Why do you shamelessly waste my time like this?

Jeff Spicoli:I don't know.

Mr. Hand: I like that. 'I Don't Know.' That's nice.

Mr. Hand: 'Mr. Hand, will I pass this class?' Gee, Mr. Spicoli, I don't know! You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to leave your words right up here for all my classes to enjoy, giving you full credit of course, Mr. Spicoli.

Jeff Spicoli: Alright!

That was Tears of the Sun with brucey... saw it a good while ago.

-I'll make you a deal right now. If you can tell me the average life expectancy of a Marine second lieutenant dropped into a hot LZ in Vietnam in 1967, I'll tell you everything I remember about Ca Lu.

-One week.

-Negative. Sixteen minutes. Sixteen fucking minutes. And that's all I remember about Ca Lu.

Rules of Engagement

-Never has the slaughter of women and children ever felt so satisfying

Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake, "Why have you done this to me?" And the snake answered, "Look, bitch, you knew I was a snake."

Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake, "Why have you done this to me?" And the snake answered, "Look, bitch, you knew I was a snake."

Natural Born Killers

"Kids - 10 seconds of joy, 30 years of misery. "

To Be or Not To Be

Best Hitler Ever!

Because I can't get enough of this guy...

"You fargin sneaky bastage. I'm gonna take your dwork. I'm gonna nail it to the wall. I'm gonna crush your boils in a meat grinder. I'm gonna cut off your arms. I'm gonna shove 'em up your icehole. Dirty son-a-ma-batches. My own club!"

"I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves."

You shouldn't quote Johnny Dangerously to me. My brother quoted Johnny Dangerously to me once...ONCE!

You see, flying takes three things: hard work, perseverance and...hard work.

You said "hard work" twice!

That's because it takes twice as much hard work as perseverance.

Armageddon. Even in the shittiest movies, Peter Stormare is great fun to watch.

Mornin', Pete, Merry Christmas.

Oh, Merry Christmas, buddy. ...where are we?

We're in heaven.

Mmm. Mm, they got pancakes?

They got everything.

Good.

The Ice Harvest

[singing] I'll be comin' around the mountain when I come! I'll be comin' around the mountain when I come! I'll be blowin' your fuckin' head off! I'll be blowin' your fuckin' head off! I'll be whackin' your fuckin' mind out when I come!

If there are two movies I hate having everybody gushing over it's

Wedding Crashers

and the 40 yr old virgin, these movies weren't that great and were no way in the least original, get the fuck over it! Fuck.

#1 What do you think?

#2 Uh... I think we need to pull a Panama!

#1 A Panama? A "Panama"?

#3 A Panama? No! No Panama!

#4 What's a Panama?

#1 It's a Navy thing.

#4 I didn't know you were in Panama.

#1 We weren't in Panama, we were in Nicaragua.

#4 So why do you call it a Panama?

#1 Because we thought we were in Panama!

Sahara

I thought 40 Year Old Virgin deserved the gushing, Wedding Crashers was just ok.

It is no concern of mine whether your family has...what was it again?

Um...food?

Ha! You should have thought of that before you became peasants!

Archived