Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

Hey Mister, is that your car?

What?

The cool Porsche. You keep staring at it.

Why don't you shoo.

I don't wanna shoo.

Didn't your mother ever tell you not to talk to strangers?

She's over there and she says that I should talk to you.

She did?

Yeah. She wants to know what you're doing here. I think she thinks you're cute.

I don't know anything about that car. And I'm only interested in your mother if she lost 20 pounds and 30 years, so I'd really like it if you just got the fuck away from me, thank you very much.

Whatever.

Yeah. Whatever. Goodbye. Skadoodle.

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

Smell ya, shouldn't have to tell ya.

The Matador

"Now kids, what do we say to a man that Mommy just met?"

"Are you my daddy?"

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood(????)

If I'm wrong I'm sorry, but it's one of those movies with the Wayne brothers, Yes I know, THERE'S MORE!

If I am correct, moving along.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

Yeah.

Well, listen. You can put that faggoty baby to bed right now. None of the guys that work here are gay. I mean, I'll stick my finger up my ass every now and again when I'm feeling squirrely, but that's about the extent of it.

-------------------------

If heterosexual men can't show their cocks to each other, then what the hell are we doing here?

Amen, brother.

know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

Yeah.

Well, listen. You can put that faggoty baby to bed right now. None of the guys that work here are gay. I mean, I'll stick my finger up my ass every now and again when I'm feeling squirrely, but that's about the extent of it.

Waiting

"I have a dream."

"What is your dream?"

"To have a dream."

"I have a dream."

"What is your dream?"

"To have a dream."

Scary Movie 3

First movie I ever saw this guy in. :)

"You're too late.

You couldn't have! You've been in there for less than a minute... :ok: You did... :blink: But you didn't have time to enjoy it. :2T: "

Scary Movie 3

First movie I ever saw this guy in. :)

"You're too late.

You couldn't have! You've been in there for less than a minute... :ok: You did... :D But you didn't have time to enjoy it. :D "

Once Bitten

"Nilbog is 'Goblin' spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!!!"

Now that was just uncalled for, you haul out something like that and expect to make it out of this thread alive? Troll 2, fucking Troll 2, and it didn't even have trolls in it, I saw this when I lived two years in a little town in rural Minnesota renting movies from the local gas station out of sheer desperation... Troll 2, you bastard!

Eat my Troma!

"Killing isn't always the answer.

No, but it's usually a pretty good guess."

Now that was just uncalled for, you haul out something like that and expect to make it out of this thread alive? Troll 2, fucking Troll 2, and it didn't even have trolls in it, I saw this when I lived two years in a little town in rural Minnesota renting movies from the local gas station out of sheer desperation... Troll 2, you bastard!

Eat my Troma!

"Killing isn't always the answer.

No, but it's usually a pretty good guess."

Trancers 4: Jack of Swords

My, oh my. Didn't mean to stir up such bad memories of such and equally bad movie. Still...I don't really know what reaction I expected when I posted that. Haha.

"I'm feeling better, Patricia, but I'm thirsty... for your blood!"

"I slipped on a crab. Who put that crab there?

I don't see any crab.

Don't tell me. There were two crabs they work in pairs."

Hot Shots!!! I love that movie! :2T:

"Oh, well at least I was faithful!"

"Yeah, you were faithful like a Kennedy was faithful!"

Nope. I looked it up but that's cheating. Either way, it's been 48 hours so movin' on.

Now that...was a crime, you purse-grabbing pukes. And this is the...penalty! Two minutes for slashing. Two minutes for hooking. And let's not forget, my personal favorite, two minutes...for high sticking.

That would be Casey Jones in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

"Love. You can know all the math in the 'Verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells ya she's hurtin' 'fore she keens. Makes her home."

"What kind of car do you want?

Something with reclining leather seats, that goes really fast, and gets really shitty gas mileage!

How about a 6000 SUX?

Yeah!"

Robocop! :bored:

Okay since no one got my last quote, I will post it again.

"Oh, well at least I was faithful!"

"Yeah, you were faithful like a Kennedy was faithful!"

Marathon Man 1976, never saw it but I know it from AFI's top 100 quotes of all time. :wank:

I actually liked it better when they spoofed it in another movie... speaking of which:

"Well right now we are advising our clients to put all they can into canned food and shotguns."

Archived