Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're quote was "is it safe?" That could ahve been any number of movies, but he picked the movie that is most famous for having those three words in it. Remember inthe Clerks animated series? That "is it safe?" was from Marathon Man. it wasn't a wrong answer.

"Well right now we are advising our clients to put all they can into canned food and shotguns." -- Gremlin 2 (I personally liked the 1st one better)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That chick could suck a taxi driver through immigration

I can't help what I do! I can't help it, I can't.

The old story! We never can help it in court.

What do you know about it? Who are you anyway? Who are you? Criminals? Are you proud of yourselves? Proud of breaking safes or cheating at cards? Things you could just as well keep your fingers off. You wouldn't need to do all that if you'd learn a proper trade or if you'd work. If you weren't a bunch of lazy bastards. But I... I can't help myself! I have no control over this, this evil thing inside of me, the fire, the voices, the torment!

Do you mean to say that you have to murder?

It's there all the time, driving me out to wander the streets, following me, silently, but I can feel it there. It's me, pursuing myself! I want to escape, to escape from myself! But it's impossible. I can't escape, I have to obey it. I have to run, run... endless streets. I want to escape, to get away! And I'm pursued by ghosts. Ghosts of mothers and of those children... they never leave me. They are always there... always, always, always!, except when I do it, when I... Then I can't remember anything. And afterwards I see those posters and read what I've done, and read, and read... did I do that? But I can't remember anything about it! But who will believe me? Who knows what it's like to be me? How I'm forced to act... how I must, must... don't want to, must! Don't want to, but must! And then a voice screams! I can't bear to hear it! I can't go on! I can't... I can't...

Uh oh fart. Uh oh fart.

Did you fart, Did you fucking fart?

Rain Man... Rain Man... definitely definitely Rain Man! :???:

"Don't open that!!! It's an alien planet! Is their air??? You don't know!!!" *holds breath*

*sniff sniff* "Seems ok."

Galaxy Quest.

Thorfinn's Mum: And you've got BOTH axes?

Thorfinn: Yes, Mother.

Thorfinn's Mum: And something to sharpen them with?

Throfinn: Yes, Mum.

Thorfinn's Mum: And don't forget: never let your enemy get behind you.

Thorfinn: No, Mother.

Throfin's Mum: And keep your sword greased.

Throfinn: Yes, Mother. Goodbye, Dad.

Thorfinn's Dad: And don't forget to wash - you know - ALL over.

Thorfinn: No, Dad.

Throfinn's Mum: And if you have to kill somebody, KILL them! Don't stop to think about it.

Thorfinn: I never do...

Thorfinn's Mum: And you've got BOTH axes?

Thorfinn: Yes, Mother.

Thorfinn's Mum: And something to sharpen them with?

Throfinn: Yes, Mum.

Thorfinn's Mum: And don't forget: never let your enemy get behind you.

Thorfinn: No, Mother.

Throfin's Mum: And keep your sword greased.

Throfinn: Yes, Mother. Goodbye, Dad.

Thorfinn's Dad: And don't forget to wash - you know - ALL over.

Thorfinn: No, Dad.

Throfinn's Mum: And if you have to kill somebody, KILL them! Don't stop to think about it.

Thorfinn: I never do...

Eric The Viking.

"The dog??? Heh heh, you are named after the dog? HA HA HA HA HA!!!"

"I got a lot of fond memories of that dog."

Street Fighter

"Give my regards to King Tut!"

"Give my regards to King Tut! Asshole! - That's from Stargate ... great flick.

Yeah, Brigadier General Amend, deputy commander, 101st. Some fucking genius had the great idea of welding a couple of steel plates onto our deck to keep the general safe from ground fire. Unfortunately, they forgot to tell me about it until we were just getting airborne. Well, that's like trying to fly a freight train.

OK? Gross overload. Trim characteristics all shot to hell. I nearly broke both my arms trying to keep her level. And when- and when we released, you know I cut as hard as I could, tried to gain some altitude and still keep her from stalling. We came down like a fucking meteor. And that is how we ended up. And the others, they stopped easy enough OK, though, you know? We were just-we were just too damn heavy, you know? The grass was wet, downward slope and all. 22 guys dead.

All that for a general?

One man.

Seems like there's a lot of that going around.

"I'm in a hostile environment. I'm totally unprepared. And I'm surrounded by a bunch of guys who probably want to kick my ass. I feel like I'm back in high school."

MOOOOORRRRRRTAL KOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT (aka Mortal Kombat)

"General, you are a Buddhist. Perhaps there is some "middle way" to solve this problem?"

"Must float like leaf on river of life... and kill old lady. "

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (hasn't this movie come up five times in the last six hours on four different threads on this board?)

"I think my eyes are getting better. Now instead of a big dark blur, I see a big bright blur."

"There's nothing to see. I used to live here, you know."

"You're gonna die here, you know."

"I think my eyes are getting better. Now instead of a big dark blur, I see a big bright blur."

"There's nothing to see. I used to live here, you know."

"You're gonna die here, you know."

Star Wars: Return of the Jedi (hmmm we're on a Harrison Ford kick I see, lol)

"Ask me a question I would normally lie to."

"Are we going to die?"

"Yep! "

"Where did the sun go?"

"There is no sun anymore. We died, and this is hell."

"Oh, ok. Thanks for clearing that up."

In The Army Now.

"Who makes all these?"

"I do, and I practice with them 3 hours a day!"

"You need to find yourself a girl mate. Or perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one, and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch are you?"

Archived