Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl

Now doesn't that just torque your jaws? I love that. You know like in the movies just as the good guy is about to kill the bad guy, he cocks his gun. Now why didn't he have it cocked? Because that sound...is scary. It's cool, isn't it?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now doesn't that just torque your jaws? I love that. You know like in the movies just as the good guy is about to kill the bad guy, he cocks his gun. Now why didn't he have it cocked? Because that sound...is scary. It's cool, isn't it?

Phone Booth

"Wonderful girl. Either I'm going to kill her or I'm beginning to like her."

Ok, we've probably had enough Harrison Ford quotes for a little while :ohface: Star Wars

I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a...pickup truck... maybe even a..."recreational vehicle." And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?

I suppose.

No papers?

No papers, state to state.

Well then, in winter I will live in... Arizona. Actually, I think I will need two wives.

Oh, at least.

I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a...pickup truck... maybe even a..."recreational vehicle." And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?

I suppose.

No papers?

No papers, state to state.

Well then, in winter I will live in... Arizona. Actually, I think I will need two wives.

Oh, at least.

The Hunt For Red October

If I wanted the truth, I would have hired 60 Minutes.

Big

Daylight. When was the last time you remember seeing it? And I'm not talking about some distant, half-forgotten childhood memory, I mean like yesterday. Last week. Can you come up with a single memory? You can't, can you? You know something, I don't think the sun even... exists... in this place. 'Cause I've been up for hours, and hours, and hours, and the night never ends here.

A: You know what? I still don't understand why you're here.

B: I'm here because I was in the comic book.

A: What?

B: Nothing.

Josie and the Pussycats

"I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a man who's lining up to be a hot lunch."

Well moving on.

If anything happens to me or my family, an accident, an accusation, anything, then first your son will disappear, his body will never be found. Then your wife. Her body will never be found either. This is guaranteed. Then, whatever is the most dangerous thing you do in your life, it might be flying in a small plane, it might be walking to the bank, you will be killed. Do you understand what I'm saying? I want you to acknowledge that you do understand so that we're clear and there won't be any mistakes.

Better Off Dead.

Here's a hard one.

The red one is plutonium-239. 10,000,000th of a gram causes cancer. The yellow one in strontium-90. It gets inside you and causes leukemia. The purple one is cesium-137. It affects reproduction. It causes mutations. It makes monstrosities. Man's stupidity is unbelievable. Radioactivity was invisible, and because of its danger, they colored it. But that only lets you know which kind kills you.

a rare day to see nick post in here, i think he is right on the quote.

Now, call me a prude if you want. But I don't think it's a good policy for the Navy to hand over a billion dollar piece of equipment to a man who has 'Welcome Aboard' tattoed on his penis!

Archived