Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know, Lee. There's a long history of this in Catholicism.

Secretary

"Wow. You know, it says here that by the time the average American is fifty, he has five pounds of undigested red meat in his bowels."

"Why are you telling me this? What makes you think I have any interest in that at all?"

"Well, you eat a lot of red meat."

"Wow. You know, it says here that by the time the average American is fifty, he has five pounds of undigested red meat in his bowels."

"Why are you telling me this? What makes you think I have any interest in that at all?"

"Well, you eat a lot of red meat."

Beverly Hills Cop

"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving."

"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving."

Apocalypse Now

"What's the difference between a wife and a job? After 10 years a job still sucks."

oh and acalis, picard punching vader is the greatsest thing ever made

Thanks! :yup: I wish I could take true credit for it, but I just found it somewhere (not sure if it was here or on Myspace), but I liked it so much I thought I'd use it for my avatar. Hmmm who knows, maybe I'll get a mention for Best Avatar in the Hondos Awards next year. Hehe

"You never got me down, Ray!"

Raging Bull

"Are you telling me that 200 of our men against your boy is a no-win situation for us?"

"You send that many, don't forget one thing."

"What?"

"A good supply of body bags."

"Are you telling me that 200 of our men against your boy is a no-win situation for us?"

"You send that many, don't forget one thing."

"What?"

"A good supply of body bags."

First Blood

Acalis you know you may have the best avatar ever, and i'll certainly vote for you, but you watch some amount of rubbish films.

What's the last thing that you do remember?

My wife...

That's sweet.

...dying.

Actually we're s'pposed to move on after 48 hours so, get back to us about that one ASC.

Don't be a cunt, Harry. We're made for each other. You've got the debts, I've got the money. Where's your patriotism?

I had it out in prison. Without an anesthetic.

• 1 month later...
How you doin' back there, Ivan?

(in Russian) If I still had legs, I'd kick your ass!

Could you hold this guy for a while? He is so negative.

Hellboy

"The lady and I were trying to dance."

"You were trying. She was succeeding."

Archived