Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Iron Giant

You old, she pregnant. Can't have a bunch of old pregnant bitches running around. That's crazy, I'm only allowed to let in five percent black people. He said that, that means if there's 25 people here I get to let in one and a quarter black people. So I gotta hope there's a midget in the crowd.

Little Nicky

It is good to see what someone with real talent can do when great opportunities are given to them instead of me. Anyway, I'm here with Katherine Hepburn's mom. Tell me, why did you toss the "blue heart of the ocean" jewel over the railing of Titanic? Did you feel bad at all letting Leo DiCaprio drown, while you were safe floating on the big door? Could you have taken turns, or were you just too afraid to freeze your big fat ass off?

the holy grail

A: Forgive me, sir, but I've been stuck here with no one but this sorry sack of Hibernian pig shit for conversation. Poor, poor Dan O'Reilly. Sit, sir. Drink with me.

B: One more crack about the Irish, Mr. A, and I'll shoot you. Am I clear?

A: Oh, as the waters of Ennis, sir. Let us drink, then, to the Irish. No finer race of men have ever... peeled a potato.

B: Do you pray, Mr. A?

A: Forgive me, sir, but I've been stuck here with no one but this sorry sack of Hibernian pig shit for conversation. Poor, poor Dan O'Reilly. Sit, sir. Drink with me.

B: One more crack about the Irish, Mr. A, and I'll shoot you. Am I clear?

A: Oh, as the waters of Ennis, sir. Let us drink, then, to the Irish. No finer race of men have ever... peeled a potato.

B: Do you pray, Mr. A?

The Proposition

"Do you have monkeys in Scotland?"

"No, but if we did, we'd probably deep fry them!"

"Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere"

National Lampoon's Van Wilder

"Where in New York can one find a woman with grace, elegance, taste and culture? A woman suitable for a king."

"Queens!"

Coming to America

I just can't figure it. He went out several times last night in the rain carrying his sample case.

Well, he's a salesman, isn't he?

Well, what would he be selling at three o'clock in the morning?

Flashlights. Luminous dials for watches. House numbers that light up.

I just can't figure it. He went out several times last night in the rain carrying his sample case.

Well, he's a salesman, isn't he?

Well, what would he be selling at three o'clock in the morning?

Flashlights. Luminous dials for watches. House numbers that light up.

Rear Window

"Have you seen blood in the moonlight? It appears quite black."

Thank You For Smoking Aaron Eckart is a cutie...

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

Yeah.

Well, listen. You can put that faggoty baby to bed right now. None of the guys that work here are gay.

I mean, I'll stick my finger up my ass every now and again when I'm feeling squirrely, but that's about the extent of it.

I haven't even seen Waiting, but the Goat did do the rounds here a while ago.

I don't understand how a man can get up to these park shenanigans, with a lovely piece of ass like yourselfwaiting at home.

Archived