Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

I hear Richard Kind's voice in that second line immediately as I read it. It took me a while, but I figured it out: A Bug's Life.

Your choice is simple: join us and live in peace, or pursue your present course and face obliteration. We shall be waiting for your answer. The decision rests with you.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Children of Men (fucking awesome action sequence with the camera following Clive Owen's character)

"All green of skin... 800 centuries ago, their bodily fluids include the birth of half-breeds. For the fundamental truth self-determination of the cosmos, for dark is the suede that mows like a harvest."

"What the hell does that mean?"

Mars Attacks!

I cannot believe she compared me to Gertrude!

I know. Now that's just wrong.

Thank You.

You are far worse. I don't recall Gertrude ever trying to poison you. And I'm pretty sure she wore black to your wedding.

Black. Yeah, she said she was in mourning. I just want my son to be happy.

Whatever made you think he wasn't?

the anarchist cookbook

"Hello, and welcome to Amsterdam's finest and most luxurious youth hostel. We feature one medium sized room containing 70 beds which can sleep up to 375 bodies a night. There is no bathroom. Nor is there one nearby. If you do not wish to have your valuables stolen I suggest destroying them or discarding them right now. You can also try hiding your valuables. In your anus. This will deter some but of course not all thieves. Once you are inside, the doors are chained and locked from the outside. They will not be opened again until morning, no matter what. Should a fire occur due to our faulty wiring or, uh, the fireworks factory upstairs you will be incinerated along with the valuables that you have hidden in your anus. Tips are greatly appreciated."

Eurotrip. That scene didn't make it to the theatrical cut (in the US, anyway, I think) but I'm pretty sure it was either during the credits or I watched it on the deleted scenes on the dvd. Either way...

Look. Paris, the city of lovers, is glowing this evening. Ahh. True, that's because it's on fire, but still there's l'amour

Look. Paris, the city of lovers, is glowing this evening. Ahh. True, that's because it's on fire, but still there's l'amour

Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame

"All right twinkle toes, what's your exit strategy?"

"I'm gonna walk right out of the front gate."

"Ballsy. Stupid but ballsy."

A Knights Tale

"Whatever your pleasure, I can facilitate. You need weed, you need meth- hey, you need Prozac, I'm your man. I know how you white boys always deal with that depression. I mean me personally, I don't understand what you white boys are all depressed about. Hey, you're white! Smile!"

Die Hard

"I loved Al Lipshitz more than I could say. He was a real artistic type, a painter. He was always trying to find himself. He'd go out every night looking for himself. And on the way, he found Ruth. Gladys. Rosemary. And Irving. I guess you could say we broke up because of artistic differences. He saw himself as alive. And I saw him dead."

Chicago

Thanks for coming, please stay for the end credits, if you're wondering who the best boy is, it's somebody's nephew, um, don't forget to validate your parking, and to all you good people in the Midwest, sorry we said fuck so much.

Thanks for coming, please stay for the end credits, if you're wondering who the best boy is, it's somebody's nephew, um, don't forget to validate your parking, and to all you good people in the Midwest, sorry we said fuck so much.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

"Alright everyone, let's call all our birds and slow 'em down before we get a parking lot over our heads The line starts at the Mississippi and they better start taking numbers."

Thirteen Days

-Richard did not kick my ass, what Richard did was attack me while I was half asleep.

-Really? Is that how you see it?

-There's a really big gap between getting your ass kicked, and having a dancing, singing sprite fool you with trickery, and then strike your throat before you know that you're even in the fight. But I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that, because all you do is make moves from up in your ivory tower.

The Break-Up

Now, the traps are set here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here. Here, here, here, here, big one here, here, and maybe a few over here.

Gee, is that all?

No. There's bunch of red lights all over here. You OK, Verne? Look a little green.

I blacked out for a second there, but... I get the idea.

Now, the traps are set here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here. Here, here, here, here, big one here, here, and maybe a few over here.

Gee, is that all?

No. There's bunch of red lights all over here. You OK, Verne? Look a little green.

I blacked out for a second there, but... I get the idea.

Over The Hedge

"This may be hilarious where you come from, but on this planet it's considered rude."

Short Circuit

Well, if it isn't Flea Diddy.

Man, don't be comin' in here pretendin' you know anything about rap.

Oh, but I know more about rap than you do. I bet you don't even know who the Sugarhill Gang is.

But, I know who the Bust Da Cap In Yo Ass Gang is.

Well, if it isn't Flea Diddy.

Man, don't be comin' in here pretendin' you know anything about rap.

Oh, but I know more about rap than you do. I bet you don't even know who the Sugarhill Gang is.

But, I know who the Bust Da Cap In Yo Ass Gang is.

Be Cool

"I'm telling you Doug, your brain will not know the difference. And that's guaranteed, or your money back."

"What about the guy you lobotomized. Did he get a refund?"

All my life I always wanted to fly. I always wanted to live like a hawk. I know you're not supposed to be jealous of anything, but... to take flight, to soar above everything and everyone, now that's living.

O

"Every now and then we have to let the general public know that we can still blow shit up."

Archived