Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The report read "Routine retirement of a replicant." That didn't make me feel any better about shooting a woman in the back.

Blade Runner

"What's that for?"

"I'm going to cut open your trousers."

"Save it. I'll take 'em off."

"That's gonna hurt."

"For $29.50... let it hurt."

Guys like us that work on ranches are the loneliest guys in the world. They ain't got no family and they don't belong no place. They got nothin' to look ahead to...

Of Mice And Men

"You remind me of my yellow poo-poo driver!"

Transporter 2

Well, basically it's the same dream I've been having since I was twelve.

-Which is?

-Okay, there's this guy...

-What does he look like?

-I don't know, he's just sort of faceless.

-Faceless guy, okay.

-He RIPS off my clothes.

[pause]

-And?

-That's it.

-That's it? Some faceless guy rips off all your clothes, and THAT'S the sex fantasy you've been having since you were twelve?

-Well sometimes I vary it a little.

-Which part?

-What I'm wearing.

Great comedy... :fuming:

When Harry Mey Sally... I agree, great comedy!

Today... is Christmas! There will be a magic show at zero-nine-thirty! Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few marines! God has a hard-on for marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?

FULL METAL JACKET

After all he's done to you, you should still kinda stick it to him.

-How do you propose I do that?

-You stinkpalm him.

-Stinkpalm?

-You take your hand and stick it in your ass like this. You been walkin' all day and you're nervous, so no doubt you'll be sweaty as hell.

-You should see yourself right now, a grown man with his hand down his pants.

-Yeah i probably look like my old man. So you shake hands with the guy, "Hello Mr. Svenning how have you been?"

-Whats the point?

-You know how long it takes for that smell to come off? Scrub all you want, it'll stick around for at least two days. How does he explain it to his colleagues and family? They'll think he doesn't know how to wipe his ass properly.

-Meanwhile you yourself are left with a hand that smells like shit.

-Small price to pay for the smiting of one's enemies.

After all he's done to you, you should still kinda stick it to him.

-How do you propose I do that?

-You stinkpalm him.

-Stinkpalm?

-You take your hand and stick it in your ass like this. You been walkin' all day and you're nervous, so no doubt you'll be sweaty as hell.

-You should see yourself right now, a grown man with his hand down his pants.

-Yeah i probably look like my old man. So you shake hands with the guy, "Hello Mr. Svenning how have you been?"

-Whats the point?

-You know how long it takes for that smell to come off? Scrub all you want, it'll stick around for at least two days. How does he explain it to his colleagues and family? They'll think he doesn't know how to wipe his ass properly.

-Meanwhile you yourself are left with a hand that smells like shit.

-Small price to pay for the smiting of one's enemies.

Mallrats

"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."

"That's because you know what I can do with my little finger..."

Highlander **D'oh! Spicy is faster'n me!

Spicy's is The Crow

Sometimes I got so bored of trying to touch her breast that I would try to touch her between her legs. It was like trying to borrow a dollar, getting turned down, and asking for 50 grand instead.

High Fidelity

"He used to sneak into my dorm room drunk every month. We'd go at it for a little while, and then, as soon as he'd come, he'd start freaking out. "What are you doing, man? I'm not a fag. If you tell anybody, I'm gonna kick your ass!" God. The only reason I let him keep up the charade is because the man's got a mouth like a hoover. Ooh!"

Cruel Intentions ... great movie, btw

I saw a strange thing today. Some rebels were being arrested. One of them pulled the pin on a grenade. He took himself and the captain of the command with him. Now, soldiers are paid to fight; the rebels aren't.

What does that tell you?

It means they could win.

"That's called 'stealing' you know."

"According to you and my brother, it's called 'borrowing'."

The Mummy

I saw a strange thing today. Some rebels were being arrested. One of them pulled the pin on a grenade. He took himself and the captain of the command with him. Now, soldiers are paid to fight; the rebels aren't.

What does that tell you?

It means they could win.

Godfather Part II

You're right, it was open. Just tight from lack of use.

Haha! Seems 3 people posted at the same time for the Highlander quote! :ifyouknowwhatimean:

You're right, it was open. Just tight from lack of use.

The Tailor of Panama

"I don't want to die. And your men don't want to die, and these people certainly don't want to die. It's a shame you're in such a hurry to."

Archived