Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Star Trek: Nemesis. But that one didn't count, since Acalis helped me. So, go on dude, put another quote...

TRAITOR!!! Just kidding. Well just thought you needed an assist, but oh well. Here's an easy one to get the ball rolling again.

"These people are trying to kill us!"

"I KNOW, DAD!!!"

"It's a new experience for me."

"Happens to me all the time."

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Listen closely. I'd like to help you but I can't. I'd like to say, take a copy of your policy to Norma Wilcox on... Norma Wilcox, W-I-L-C-O-X... on the third floor, but I can't. I also do not advise you to fill out and file a WS2475 form with our legal department on the second floor. I would not expect someone to get back to you to resolve the matter quickly. I'd like to help, but there's nothing I can do. I'M SORRY, MA'AM, I KNOW YOU'RE UPSET! Pretend to be upset

The Incredibles.

Damn fine scene too.

We have a complete dossier on you: Richard Blaine, American, age 37. Cannot return to his country. The reason is a little vague. We also know what you did in Paris, Mr. Blaine, and also we know why you left Paris. [hands him the dossier] Don't worry, we are not going to broadcast it.

[reading dossier] Are my eyes really brown?

-So what's the plan?

-The plan is you drink a nice tall glass of Shut The Fuck Up!

Dawn of the Dead

-These walls are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, you get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.

-Shit. I could never get like that.

-Oh yeah? Say that when you been here as long as Brooks has.

-Goddamn right. They send you here for life, and that's exactly what they take. The part that counts, anyway.

Shawshank redemption

Not quite what you expected when you showed up for work this morning, is it?

"Is that what passes for wit in this circle?"

In this circle, my friend, 'wit' is not a requirement of the job. Brutality, yes. An ability to inflict pain, absolutely. A certain psychotic moral ignorance, blind obedience, all required. But not wit.

Battle Royale. And Jax, yours was Casablanca.

I'll tell you who did it. It's probably some goddamn kids. 'Cause these goddamn kids today, they all got goddamn guns, and they're all sniffing glue!

Any additional insights, Mr. Herk? Any information can help us to protect you.

I seriously doubt that you or any other member of the police force in this town could protect their own dicks with both hands.

Thank you for that observation. I'm not gonna arrest you, Matt, unless Mrs. Herk wants to press charges.

I WANT TO PRESS CHARGES! CUFF HIM!

My hands are kind of full right now, what with holding my dick and all.

Big Trouble

I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer.

-I've never felt like this before.

-What do you mean?

-I'm freezing.

The Saint

Here's one for Boogie. :gross:

"Well, Gail, by this time the hostages will be going through the early stages of the Helsinki Syndrome."

"As in Helsinki, Sweden."

"Finland."

Clasic Movie!! DIE HARD!!

mmm a quote.... let me think....

This is blood for blood and by the gallon. These are the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choice left. And I'm ready for war.

Archived