Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

Please state the street and number.

Shit, shit!

I'm not familiar with that address. Would you please repeat the destination?

Total Recall, one of my favorite movies of all time!

"I've been in prison for three years. My dick gets hard if the wind blows."

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been in prison for three years. My dick gets hard if the wind blows

48 Hrs.

I'm angry. I'm very angry, Ralph. You know, you can ball my wife if she wants you to. You can lounge around here on her sofa, in her ex-husband's dead-tech, post-modernistic bullshit house if you want to. But you do not get to watch my fucking television set!

I'm angry. I'm very angry, Ralph. You know, you can ball my wife if she wants you to. You can lounge around here on her sofa, in her ex-husband's dead-tech, post-modernistic bullshit house if you want to. But you do not get to watch my fucking television set!

Heat

"Since I figure cops are cops the world over, how do you Soviets deal with all the tension and stress?"

"Vodka."

Red Heat

Victims? Don't be melodramatic. Tell me. Would you really feel any pity if one of those dots stopped moving forever? If I offered you twenty thousand pounds for every dot that stopped, would you really, old man, tell me to keep my money, or would you calculate how many dots you could afford to spare? Free of income tax, old man. Free of income tax - the only way you can save money nowadays.

Victims? Don't be melodramatic. Tell me. Would you really feel any pity if one of those dots stopped moving forever? If I offered you twenty thousand pounds for every dot that stopped, would you really, old man, tell me to keep my money, or would you calculate how many dots you could afford to spare? Free of income tax, old man. Free of income tax - the only way you can save money nowadays.

The Third Man

"What happened? Did you fall in a mine shaft?"

"No."

"Did you just come out of a coma?"

"No."

"Were you attacked by a werewolf?"

"No, I wasn't."

"Well, if you were going for that rugged look, I think you over-shot it."

"What happened? Did you fall in a mine shaft?"

"No."

"Did you just come out of a coma?"

"No."

"Were you attacked by a werewolf?"

"No, I wasn't."

"Well, if you were going for that rugged look, I think you over-shot it."

Evan Almighty...damn acalis...too easy!

Woah, Woah, Woah! Wait a minute! You guys aren't one of those freaky cults are you? Ya know, who dance naked and you want us to take off our clothes and feed us special punch?

...No...

Damn! We were so close.

Woah, Woah, Woah! Wait a minute! You guys aren't one of those freaky cults are you? Ya know, who dance naked and you want us to take off our clothes and feed us special punch?

...No...

Damn! We were so close.

Bio-Dome... Buuudy

"We're the few. The proud. The WATERBOYS!"

Anger management.

-You passed out cigarettes for a smoke-a-thon on Earth Day. You installed speed bumps on the handicapped ramps and, most recently, you dumped 100 pounds of... MEAT on a peaceful vegan protest!

-Oh, come on! That was way more than 100 pounds

Anger management.

-You passed out cigarettes for a smoke-a-thon on Earth Day. You installed speed bumps on the handicapped ramps and, most recently, you dumped 100 pounds of... MEAT on a peaceful vegan protest!

-Oh, come on! That was way more than 100 pounds

PCU

"The world is falling apart and all we hear about is blowjob-gate."

Archived