Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Back off, fun pig! You wanna fun-fucking-arrest me? You better get a fun-fucking-warrant! Otherwise, stay outta my... fun-fucking-face!

Club Dread

"Will they put Bart Simpson in the parade tomorrow?"

"They will but Bart Simpson in the parade tomorrow if you go to sleep right now."

"Well alright, I don't think they will care if I go to sleep or not!"

I'm proud to say I have never watched Jackass the Movie. But I have seen Don't Say a Word.

I guess you two think I'm stupid. I guess you all think I'm stupid. Well I'll show you how stupid I am. I'm going to blow myself up with this bomb I found.

I'm proud to say I have never watched Jackass the Movie. But I have seen Don't Say a Word.

I guess you two think I'm stupid. I guess you all think I'm stupid. Well I'll show you how stupid I am. I'm going to blow myself up with this bomb I found.

I am also proud to say I've never seen Jackass the Movie...we must be part of that 10% of Hondos...

Yours is American Dreamz...they've been playing it alot on TV as of late...

You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me.

And me. And me too. And me.

Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking.

You remember Antwan Rockamora?

Half-black, half-Samoan, use to call

him Tony Rocky Horror.

Pulp Fiction

"Long distance relationships can work, you know."

"Really? I can't make one work when I live in the same house with someone."

The Holiday

(As an aside... how does a guy know about that movie.) ha just kiddding although it is sort of a chick fick, but Jack Black does rule!

Princess Meia and I saw it at the movies, and she has the DVD, so it was fresh in my mind.

Anyway....

"I told my brother to keep an eye on the stove. All day long the poor guy's been watching helicopters and tomato sauce."

The Simpsons Movie.

So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right? Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. Derek says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. He says someone else has already said it best. So if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong. So I picked a guy I thought you'd like. 'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right? Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. Derek says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. He says someone else has already said it best. So if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong. So I picked a guy I thought you'd like. 'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

American History X.

"Are you crazy? Don't go between them!"

"Go between them, are you crazy?!"

Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade

"I would rather watch Beautician and the Beast. I would rather listen to Fran Drescher for eight hours than have to listen to Michael McDonald. Nothing against him, but if I hear Yah Mo B There one more time, I'm gonna yah mo burn this place to the ground."

Swingers

What you need is a fatty-boom-batty blunt, and I guarantee you'll be seeing a sailboat, an ocean, and maybe even some of those big-titted mermaids doing some of that lesbian shit. Look at me, look at me, you sloppy bitch!

What you need is a fatty-boom-batty blunt, and I guarantee you'll be seeing a sailboat, an ocean, and maybe even some of those big-titted mermaids doing some of that lesbian shit. Look at me, look at me, you sloppy bitch!

Mallrats

"This isn't a war; its an extermination. This is like humans fighting maggots. Or dragons fighting wolves. Or humans on dragons throwing wolves at maggots."

Scary Movie 4

You're crazy.

No, I'm not crazy and a lot of times people go "Oh that's crazy!" then they go "It's genious!". That's what happened to the person who invented fire, they burned that witch and guess what, then they got warm and they ate good stuff. Now where are we headed to. Let's not make this weird 'cause I'm not good on dates...

Archived