Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

C'mon people it's not that hard! Hell it's from a movie still in the theaters as we speak.

"May I Help You?"

"I'll be asking the questions old man. Who are you?"

"Yu."

"No not me you!"

"Yes I'm Yu!"

"Are you deaf?"

"No Yu is blind!"

"I'm not blind, you blind."

"That is what I just said."

"You just said what?"

"I did not say what, I said Yu."

"That's what I'm asking you!"

"And Yu is answering."

"Shutup!"

"You!"

"Yes?"

"Not You, Him! What's Your name?"

"Mi."

"Yes You!"

"I'm Mi."

"He's Mi and I'm Yu."

"And I'm about to whoop your old ass man because I am sick of playing games!"

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boogie? Any quotes to post up? Well, in the meantime, here's something to get the ball rolling:

My wife left me. I was upset. I fell into a self-destructive pattern.

If released, is it likely you'd fall back into a similar pattern?

She already left me once. I don't think she'd do it again just for kicks.

Damn girl, you gettin' high already? It's only 2 o'clock in the afternoon. I get my shit done for the day, then I get high. And besides, getting high and watching TV will rob you of your ambition!

Not if your ambition is to get high and watch TV...

Jackie Brown

"Can you fly a cruiser like this?"

"You mean, do I know how to land what's left of this thing?"

"Well?"

"Well, under these circumstances I'd say the ability to pilot this thing is irrelevant. Strap yourselves in."

"Can you fly a cruiser like this?"

"You mean, do I know how to land what's left of this thing?"

"Well?"

"Well, under these circumstances I'd say the ability to pilot this thing is irrelevant. Strap yourselves in."

Revenge of the Sith

Could you *please* step on the same foot at the same time! My tits are falling off!

Symphony Sid - By the powers vested in me by the Federal Communications Commission, I command you get on the microphone in a serious manner and continue this broadcast.

Private Parts

"I've sent in my application to the Real World. So I'm hoping to hear back from that. I'm putting A LOT of my eggs into that basket, the MTV basket. I'm also thinking about getting a gun, and dealing crack. Being a crack dealer. Not like a mean crack dealer, but like... like a nice one. Kinda friendly like, "Hey, what's up guys? Want some crack?" I'm just waiting on those two things to flesh themselves out."

No one? Okay, it's from Cradle Will Rock It's the scene where Nelson Rockefeller (John Cusack) is inspecting the mural he comissioned Diego Rivera (Ruben Blades) to paint in his lobby. It's an awesome movie and fi no one has scene it, you should. Okay:

"You're a very weird person."

"Thank you sir."

"You're a very weird person."

"Thank you sir."

Catch 22

"Well let's have it."

"Have what?"

"A report! What have you been doing?"

"Well, for the past three quarters of an hour I've been sitting on my ass in your outer office waiting on you!"

I wouldn't piss on him if his heart was on fire

Matewan

"I think my eyes are getting better. Now instead of a big dark blur, I see a big bright blur."

"There's nothing to see. I used to live here, you know."

"You're gonna die here, you know. Convenient."

Return of the Jedi

What am I talking about? WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT? I'm talking about your goldarned security, Hogarth! While you're snoozing in your widdle jammies, back in Washington we're wide awake and worried! Why? Because everyone wants what we have, Hogarth! EVERYONE! You think this metal man is fun, but who built it? The Russians? The Chinese? Martians? Canadians? I DON'T CARE! All I know is we didn't build it, and that's reason enough to assume the worst and blow it to kingdom come!

What am I talking about? WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT? I'm talking about your goldarned security, Hogarth! While you're snoozing in your widdle jammies, back in Washington we're wide awake and worried! Why? Because everyone wants what we have, Hogarth! EVERYONE! You think this metal man is fun, but who built it? The Russians? The Chinese? Martians? Canadians? I DON'T CARE! All I know is we didn't build it, and that's reason enough to assume the worst and blow it to kingdom come!

The Iron Giant

"How do you explain school to a higher intelligence?"

Archived