Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

I loved you in Wall Street!

Hot Shots: Part Deux

"Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?"

"Ah, if there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say."

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ghostbusters

Alright you primitive screw-heads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan; retails for about one hundred nine, ninety-five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right, shop smart, shop S-Mart!

Ghostbusters

Alright you primitive screw-heads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan; retails for about one hundred nine, ninety-five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right, shop smart, shop S-Mart!

Army of Darkness, or if Raimi had his wish it would be called "Medieval Dead"

"Relax, would you? We have seventy dollars and a pair of girls underpants. We're safe as kittens."

"Relax, would you? We have seventy dollars and a pair of girls underpants. We're safe as kittens."

Sixteen Candles

"Take a look at what just breezed in the door."

"Why, I didn't know the circus was in town."

"Musta gotten that shirt off a dead Chinese."

Back to the Future Part III

Let this sleepin' dog lie, son. Dog-gone it, I'm dog tired. I'm tired of leading the dog's life and fightin' likes cats and dogs against cats and dogs, a young pup's doggin' my trail tryin' to become top dog. I'm going to the dogs in a dog eat dog world, son. I... I'm so far over the hill... I'm on the bottom of the other side.

Let this sleepin' dog lie, son. Dog-gone it, I'm dog tired. I'm tired of leading the dog's life and fightin' likes cats and dogs against cats and dogs, a young pup's doggin' my trail tryin' to become top dog. I'm going to the dogs in a dog eat dog world, son. I... I'm so far over the hill... I'm on the bottom of the other side.

An American Tail: Fievel Goes West, how ironic, I was planning to post a quote from An American Tail, but changed my mind last minute.

"I thought you were dead!"

"Yeah, I get that a lot."

No one for this one either I see...

"I thought you were dead!"

"Yeah, I get that a lot."

This one is from Alien: Resurrection

alien-resurrection-poster-1.jpg

Okay here's a super easy one! If someone doesn't get this by tomorrow, then I know this thread is dead!

"Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For tonight, we dine in hell!"

Boy, it sure would be nice if we had some grenades, don't you think?

Serenity

"I can't believe it, it's like a dream. What's wrong?"

"I just had a terrible thought: what if this is a dream?"

"Well then kiss me quick before you wake up."

man1: Mind-bottling, isn't it?

man2: Did you just say mind-bottling?

man1: Yeah, mind-bottling. You know, when things are so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped, like in a bottle?

Blades of Glory

"You have some skill with a blade."

"The women of this country learned long ago, those without swords can still die upon them. I fear neither death nor pain."

"What do you fear, my lady?"

"A cage. To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them and all chance of valor has gone beyond recall or desire."

The Two Towers

Avi!

Sit down and shut up, you big bald fuck. I don't like leaving my own country, Doug, and I especially don't like leaving it for anything less than warm, sandy beaches and cocktails with little straw hats.

We- we've got sandy beaches...

So, who the fuck wants to see 'em?

Hey, hey hey hey hey, if you want any tickets, you'll have to go around to, eh, to, eh, the front of the, eh... oooh, well, I s'pose it'll be all right.

Once Upon A Time In The West (or aka by its original name: C'era una volta il West)

"So, ya like the killings, huh?"

"What do you think life's all about?"

"I can't tell... if it's an 'A sharp' or if it's a 'B flat'!"

"Heh, if you hit the wrong note, we'll all 'B flat'!"

Goonies

There are times for falling apart, and there are times for getting' funky. This is one of them funky times. So what's it gonna be? You ready to play some funky music, white boy?

There are times for falling apart, and there are times for getting' funky. This is one of them funky times. So what's it gonna be? You ready to play some funky music, white boy?

Undercover Brother

"So where you from?"

"Who cares? I can't go back."

"Ah, you're an outcast! That's great. So are we."

Archived