Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When we were girls, we would leave each other messages in light... and breath... on the windows.

Constantine. I thought that was one weird movie! :ohface:

"I hate these Catholic countries. It's all blushy-blushy and no sucky-fucky."

The matador, good line!

this quote just makes me laugh every time...

El, you really must try this because it's puerco pibil. It's a slow-roasted pork, nothing fancy. It just happens to be my favorite, and I order it with a tequila and lime in every dive I go to in this country. And honestly, that is the best it's ever been anywhere. In fact, it's too good. It's so good that when I'm finished, I'll pay my check, walk straight into the kitchen and shoot the cook. Because that's what I do. I restore the balance to this country. And that is what I would like from you right now. Help keep the balance by pulling the trigger.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok well that was Blade Runner. Lemme try another.

I'm confused. All I hear from you, you spineless cowards, is how poor you are - that you can't afford my taxes, my protection. Yet, somehow, you've all managed to find the money to hire a professional gunfighter to kill me. Where's all this money coming from? What am I to think? If you've got so much to spare, I'm just going to have to take some more off you! BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY HAVEN'T GOT THE MESSAGE! THIS IS MY TOWN! IF YOU LIVE TO SEE THE DAWN, IT'S BECAUSE I ALLOW IT! I'M IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING! I DECIDE WHO LIVES OR WHO DIES! Your gunfighter's dead. Old news.

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events

Look, he's operating on his own. He's cut off from his chain of command. He's showing signs of pressure-induced psychosis, and he's got a nuclear weapon. So as a personal favor to me, will you try to put your tongue in neutral for a while?

I got to tell you, I give this whole thing a sphincter-factor of about 9.5.

x: Is it true?

y: Don't ask me about my business.

x: No.

y: Enough! Alright. This one time, this one time I'll let you ask me about my affairs...

x: Is it true? Is it?

y: No.

The Godfather

"A Woman is like an artichoke, you must work hard to get to her heart."

Archived