Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

DoJ's is still up for grabs...

Ummm so is mine Aarty...

"Got to frisk you."

"Nah, I'll save you the trouble. I'm not packing."

"I got to frisk you."

"All right. I don't smell very good... I've been driving pretty much non-stop fifteen to sixteen hours."

"I'll hold my nose."

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess no one's gonna get this one. Oh well...

"Got to frisk you."

"Nah, I'll save you the trouble. I'm not packing."

"I got to frisk you."

"All right. I don't smell very good... I've been driving pretty much non-stop fifteen to sixteen hours."

"I'll hold my nose."

This is from A History of Violence

a-history-of-violence3.jpg

Now to get the ball rolling again with DoJ's quote:

X: Are you a faggot?.

Y: Don't say faggot, you just don't call people faggot that's rude.

X: To a gay guy it is, to you it's just a funny word like poundcake or pickle... You really need some.

Reign Over Me.

"Sir knight? I've just pissed in my pants... and nobody can do anything about it."

Ummm so is mine Aarty...

No, per game rules...

Same deal as the lyrics game, post a quote form a movie, when someone gets it, they post a new qoute. Make it distinctive, memorable quotes.. Don't post anything retarded like "I Love You" or "That was close!" If no one gets your quote in three days (72 hours from the time you posted it), post new ones. If you wanna show off name the character/actor/actress that said the line, but that's not necesary. If it's from a series, like James Bond and you remember that James Bonds said it, but can't remember which Bond movie it was, the charactrer name, James Bond, is fine. So answers like Indiana Jones, Doctor Emmit Brown, (View Askew's) Jay or Batman are acceptable too.

Should this thread also have a countdown clock to make sure...?

"Sir knight? I've just pissed in my pants... and nobody can do anything about it."

Dances With Wolves

X: Would you wear a yarmulke? It would make my mother proud.

Y: I'm not wearing a yarmulke. Come on.

X: I'm Jewish. I don't want to piss my mother off.

Y: Yeah? Well, I'm Catholic. I don't want to piss Mel Gibson off.

Sounds familiar, but I can't place it. Moving on. Saw this one recently and it cracked me up.

1: There are 75 kids out there who may have been exposed to dangerous levels of radiation!

2: What the hell are we going to do!

1: They're at risk unless we can get all of them tested within the next hour!

2: Impossible! Where are we going to find CAT Scan Machines for every kid within a ten-mile radius?

3: I have an idea!

2: What is it, son? We don't have much time!

3: Okay, it's a reality show. We get ten homeless people, and America votes on which one gets a penthouse apartment.

2: What's the hook? What's the hook?

1: Is there a host, a celebrity panel?

3: I don't know! It's just a seed of an idea! I haven't really thought it out yet.

2: Alright, there's something to that, but we're gonna have to talk about it later, when I can really focus.

1: What a second! Doesn't your dad have a whole bunch of CAT Scan Machines?

Both Acalis & Jax, get back to us on those...moving right along...

I once met a proud, black man such as yourself, and I gave him a small piece of advise: wear one glove, just one glove. Do you know who that was?

No.

Willie Mays.

Seriously people, don't you even try anymore? :huh:

Sometimes you need to throw some easy ones in there, darling! Not everyone knows every single line of every single movie verbatim, savvy? And if it doesn't instantly click, it means that you'd have to Google it and then you've cheated so your conscience shouldn't even let you post the response...

There are three up for grabs...

Jax's

1: There are 75 kids out there who may have been exposed to dangerous levels of radiation!

2: What the hell are we going to do!

1: They're at risk unless we can get all of them tested within the next hour!

2: Impossible! Where are we going to find CAT Scan Machines for every kid within a ten-mile radius?

3: I have an idea!

2: What is it, son? We don't have much time!

3: Okay, it's a reality show. We get ten homeless people, and America votes on which one gets a penthouse apartment.

2: What's the hook? What's the hook?

1: Is there a host, a celebrity panel?

3: I don't know! It's just a seed of an idea! I haven't really thought it out yet.

2: Alright, there's something to that, but we're gonna have to talk about it later, when I can really focus.

1: What a second! Doesn't your dad have a whole bunch of CAT Scan Machines?

Acalis'

"Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad."

and mine...

I once met a proud, black man such as yourself, and I gave him a small piece of advise: wear one glove, just one glove. Do you know who that was?

No.

Willie Mays.

Well according to the rules posted on the on the first page all I have to do is guess the character that said it. So I'ma guess James Bond.

Oh well rules are rules. I don't care really, just wanna get the ball rolling again.

I believe that was Alien Resurrection, actually (ahem). Snatch

If you ever disrespect her again like that, I'm gonna pull your fuckin' card, okay? So you're saying you didn't do it, fine. We'll take your money, and we'll be on our way. When it turns out you're lying, I'm gonna spend every nickel of that money to fuck you up. I'm gonna bribe cops to go after you, I'm gonna pay guys to go after your weak fuckin' crew, and I'm gonna tell all the guys I know that you're a C.I. and a rat, and I know a lot of people. And after that, you're gonna wish you listened to me, 'cause your shitty pool hall crime syndicate headquarters is gonna get raided, and your doped-up bitches are gonna get sent back to Laos, and this fuckin' retard right here is gonna be testifying against you for a reduced sentence, while you're gettin' cornholed in your cell by a gang of crackers. 'Cause from what I've heard, the guys that get sent up Concord for killing kids, life's a motherfucker.

Archived