Hondo's Bar

Pictures of hot chicks

The NZA

Fair enough, you like your titties big, but ass? She's facing front, do you know where the ass is on the female body?

I certainly do.

And it's been my experience that if a girl is built like an 11 year-old boy (or skinny enough to wear a kid's Halloween costume, anyway), she ain't gonna have much in the back.

I'm just used to Miami girls, man. Nice and curvy. :birf2::ghost:

But enough yakkin'. Back on topic:

Salma_Hayek.jpg

http://belles.rebelles.free.fr/Salma_Hayek.jpg

Edited by White Line Nightmare

• 2 weeks later...
And it's been my experience that if a girl is built like an 11 year-old boy (or skinny enough to wear a kid's Halloween costume, anyway), she ain't gonna have much in the back.

I'm just used to Miami girls, man. Nice and curvy. :love::mumble:

I so agree with you there. Give me some real women with real curves anyday!

Back on track...

Daphne Rosen

rosen.jpg

big.jpg

daphne-rosen.jpg

daphne-rosen-1.jpg

daphne-rosen-2.jpg

daphne-rosen.jpg

623788489_l.jpg

big-butt.jpg

daphne-rosen-huge-tits.jpg

DaphneRosen-KCweek2003-09framed.jpg

yeah, me too. acalis as well; i can look past her face.

If you're talking about the Daphne Rosen pics, then yeah I agree; not much to look at in the face dept, but body-wise WHOA-MAMMA!!! Talk about some SERIOUS T&A!!! :ohface:

Edited by Acalis

ok, Ive always had a thing for Ali Larter when she models oh wowz! She has no biggins so those of you into that, you wouldnt like her. I am actually in a hurry so I cant go browing for her pics, but if someone could post some that would be nice.

winona ryder is very elegant, and if your sister looks like her, can I come over for dinner?

I def have a thing for

Jennifer Esposito

rachel weiss

lauren graham

tina fey

megan fox

chyler leigh

and dancing with the stars... julianne hough

If you're talking about the Daphne Rosen pics, then yeah I agree; not much to look at in the face dept, but body-wise WHOA-MAMMA!!! Talk about some SERIOUS T&A!!! :ohface:

She's alright face-wise. Pretty eyes and nice skin. Her eyebrows have a good shape, too. She's just doing a weird thing with her teeth/smile in her photos that isn't sexy at all. I think if she did a subtle little smile, she'd be more attractive in the pics... but that's the fault of the photographer for not directing her.

On a slightly related note, have you ever seen nude pics of a girl, and while she's attractive, she just doesn't exude sexiness to the camera? I see it every once in a while, where a model is trying to look seductive, but ends up coming off goofy.