Hondo's Bar

Pictures of hot chicks

The NZA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mah. I've seen functional tittyfucks and they only look uncomfortable for the chick. I mean really, it's just a handjob with tits.

I don't care what any of you say. If I had a chick with tits that big I'd just fucking drive matchbox cars around her nipples all day. They're not called funbags for nothin' y'know.

She's really pretty in the face, but god damn those are some big boobs... Just waaaay too much. I think.

Agreed.

Brea Grant is super cute!There are really few pictures of her on the net...Well I mean... in certain sexual scenarios they could be useful :-P But just to look at, I just think it's really odd proportionally....

And Agreed.

I don't mind something that big if they're in scale to the rest of the body, which they kinda are, i still think though she's a touch top heavy... Its kinda my beef with that "Epic boobs" chick, while they are a nice pair and what not, they don't really fit with the rest of the body and as a result, she looks odd as an overall...