Hondo's Bar

Final Fantasy: Advent Children

The NZA

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Y'know for the first time in my life I don't find it odd or crazy that someone is posting yaoi. Though I think this very well be the first time I see a gay man post it. Still ewww...

Not the worst thing I have happened across, this however may be:

TheNight1.jpg

Just had to post it... "Snape's Chat Adventure"

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13246940/

Oh, and as for disturbing pairings, here's something I heard a while back (very wrong, but amusing): A fanfic idea concerning a Harry Potter/Lord of the Rings pairing. Care to guess?

No, I really don't. That sounds almost as bad as the Potter/Overfiend crossover I heard someone mention once.

Still, this thread reminded me of this Penny Arcade strip:

20050411l.jpg

That one was great!

Ps. I'll give you a hint:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

:birf2:

• 3 months later...

So I'm checking my e-mail when I get a e-mail from SQUARE ENIX. Needless to say I am NOT A HAPPY PERSON

:blink::devil:

Square Enix and Sony Pictures Home Entertainment celebrate the launch of FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN with a one-night only special screening at the Cinerama Dome at ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood!

We are excited to announce a special screening of FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN at the ArcLight Cinemas (www.arclightcinemas.com) at 6360 W. Sunset Blvd in Los Angeles, California, at 7:00PM on Monday, April 3rd. The screening is open to the public, so don't miss this one and only chance to see the long-awaited film in high definition on the big screen weeks ahead of the April 25th launch of the DVD and UMD video.

The screening will take place at the Cinerama Dome, the signature marquee on Sunset Boulevard which seats over 800 people and has been host to four decades of premieres and blockbusters. Guaranteed admission to the screening will be handed out at noon in front of the Dome while supplies last. Any additional open seats will be distributed at the time of the screening, but we strongly recommend trying to secure a seat at noon to be guaranteed entry.

Key production staff and cast are scheduled for appearance following the screening, so don't miss this chance to get up close and personal to the people involved in bringing this ambitious project to life!

So they sent me an e-mail to say "You live in florida so F**K you"

• 2 months later...

this film was visually stunning... amazing... nothing bad i can say about it whatsoever......

the storyline was about as holy as benedict, but thats neither here nor there

the one thing that stunned me about this film was the soundtrack..... nobou uematsu has once again outdone himself, especially in the version of one winged angel, with the scorching guitar riff....

overall the film is decent, and well worth watching for any die hard FF fan

• 3 weeks later...

My sis recently got me the DVD and i watched in english...it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be...but yeah, Nomura is prolly the best thing thats happened to the FF series...I hope more good shyt comes out of that man.

• 2 years later...

ff_ac_3.jpg

news on the forthcoming Advent Children special editions:

This March, there isn't just one version of upcoming Blu-ray release Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete going on sale in Japan, but three. Here's how they are different:

First Edition

Final Fantasy XIII demo, Final Fantasy Agito XIII trailer, and Final Fantasy Versus XIII trailer included on special edition disc.

PLAYSTATION 3 First Edition Bundle

PS3 console and special edition disc (with FFXIII demo, FF Agito XIII trailer, FF Versus XIII trailer) included.

Regular Edition

Does not include special edition disc.

yeah, so, if im still as broke, im just gonna hold out till one of the local hondonians (smart money's on bish or newt) plays through the FF XIII demo to borrow it. its sad to think how many of these are gonna move by selling a demo without, but its a brilliant kind of sad.

Archived