Hondo's Bar

Comic book movies

She says that first of all, the red hair is a big part of his Irish look. Second of all, she says there are so few actors in movie with red hair that they shouldn't not have red hair on a character that already has it in the source material. She already gave the trailer two big thumbs up, but she said that bothered her.

So, wait, she'd want Carrot Top based on the red hair factor?  Afflceck's lookin the part, i dont think its much more than a detail, but then im one of the few folks who isnt up in arms bout the new black Captain America mini-seires.

More media! Courtesy of Comic book resources.com

daredevil0626_4.jpg

Michael Clarke Duncan as Kingpin

Film design sketches

daredevil0626_skyline.jpg

Rooftop scene

daredevil0626_inchurch.jpg

Church, a la Kevin Smith's story...?

daredevil0626_murdochapt.jpg

Murdock's apartment

...on a side note, Ferrigno's lookin to be an extra in the Hulk movie, woo hah! Shaping up, the both of these films.

Argh..how bout 'cause its a detail, its not needed, might look dumb on Affleck, he looks fine for the part without it, etc? I really dont think they should cater the flick to your cousin's unique tastes.  Again, Wolvy wears gold & blue in the comic, and easily could've in the flick but im glad they didnt.

KOS, MLB (when youre back), Bob - check out that church scene, someone outta find out if that's the one from the Kevin Smith run, sure looks like it.

It does look kinda like the church in Kev's run, but since Karen Page is only getting a small part, Elektra has a large part, and I have yet to hear of them casting Murdock's mother, I don't think the movie is going to have anything based on that storyline.

The Two Towers teaser just came out.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/newline/the_two_towers/

And X2 will be able to make it. Daredevil only started filming a month or two ago, in fact, they're still filming, now. But they're scheduled for a February 14th release, and they'll make it. X2 doesn't come out until May, next year, so they'll have almost a year. It's the pre-production work that takes the most time, these days. Usually, by the time shooting starts, a film can be completed in less than a year.

Oh, Brian. Thought you said "Bruce", that's what was odd. Ive been readin Hulk the last year or so - its never been as good, check it out at Marvel.com for free - but i dont remember any Brian...maybe a sibling or father?

Ok, I was wrong, it played in front of MIB2. 'Dja see it?

I say MIB2 and I walked in before the trailers started, but I didn't see the LOTR trailer! Damnit! They have to standardize these things already. First Bob misses the Treasure Planet trailer on Lilo & Stitch now I miss the Two Towers trailer on MIB2! GRRRRRRRR! Hulk MAD!

PS We totally need a 'Bruce Banner to Hulk' emoticon. It's definitely a specific emotion that I need to express regularly. Get the scientists working on the emoticon technology!