Hulk #50

Invincible #90

Fucking pissed I didn't see X-Club #5.

Back issues:

Atomic Robo Presents Real Science Adventures #1

Brilliant #1

Justice League #4-7

Rebel Blood #1

Ragemoor seems like one of Lovecraft's non-Great Old Ones stories so far, I think the fact that it has art similar to the Masters of Horror MAX book helps lead me to that conclusion. It's an interesting idea.

Oh... you mean Baltimore? It's kind of like Hellboy and B.P.R.D. but there's no humour. The thing it most reminded me of was The Anchor

Favorite day of the week?? Wednesday. It has become my saving grace during crappy work weeks and shitty paychecks. The only thing that doesn't hurt me to spend my hard earned money on.

Sorry, off topic.....

Zenescope made a boo-boo and skipped number 69 of the Grimm Fairy Tales. Makes me wonder, if because of the number, they did it on purpose. No, just kidding. I like to see when they make silly mistakes. I had an issue in Charmed where the same page was printed twice. They apologized for it the next month and stuck the missing page in that issue. Made me laugh. Hell, we're all human and make mistakes. Just laugh about it.

Ragemoor seems like one of Lovecraft's non-Great Old Ones stories so far, I think the fact that it has art similar to the Masters of Horror MAX book helps lead me to that conclusion. It's an interesting idea.

Oh... you mean Baltimore? It's kind of like Hellboy and B.P.R.D. but there's no humour. The thing it most reminded me of was The Anchor

no no, im reading (and enjoying the crap out of) Baltimore, was asking about Ragemoor. Lovecraft rips can be good, up in queue it goes.

and yeah i recall reading a few of the Masters of Horror stuff too, did we talk about that in another thread? mostly good, the standout one i recall was the rat in the walls one.