Hondo's Bar

how Long Do You Last In Bed?

Aartemys

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, wait, are you countin breaks in between rounds? Cuase that'd make a lot more sense. Im usually down for 3 or 4 rounds, personally, but theyre not in a row directly, or id prolly have the most pleasant coronary of all time.

• 10 months later...
No capes baby is right.

And between moving your stuff, and working, and going to movie premiereseseses, I think we can fit a 10 hour flesh-session in there somewhere :) Specially if you need to welcome your new home.... or christen it, whichever term you prefer :)

nocapesnocapesnocapes.

You totally should have called me during you spasm of boredom tonight. I was forced to watch ORIGIN and I woulda lved the distraction. (Your team sucked by the way...... however, me not caring enough to pick a side, I shouldnt rub it in huh??) You still backed the loser tho....

Mouthy little bitch for a Maroons-backing winner ain'cha?

I dunno what's different betwixt the first time I did this & the last, but apparently now I've shaved my art down to 40min flat, which I can totally dig. Christ alive I feel the need to apologise for all our smut-talk way back inna day. Were we really that in love? :D

• 1 year later...

3 hours 31 minutes??

Well yeah i suppose if its a series of 2 or 3 shags spaced with "recharging periods". If I don't shoot my load in the first twenty minutes then it aint happening so marathon pumping session is not on the books for me. Besides once im done i have the rather impersonal tendency to get straight up and have one of those mad post-sex pees. Then a snooze for a while.

Archived