Hondo's Bar

how Long Do You Last In Bed?

Aartemys

you know, you could bake a cake in 3 days, but once you start getting better at it? you might wanna sit down and figure out how to do it right sometime.

im just sayin, when it takes you five hours to pull off a 20 minute drive? youre not some awesome navigator; your ass is lost.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah but it's a bit different Nick. Just a little. The question is how long can you last in bed? Not - How long does it take for one session? So what if my 6 hours, 13 mins is divided up into 20 minute sessions with 10 minute breaks inbetween? That's 12 sessions and one quickie.

/flex

Not soon eoung, Aarty. Not nearly soone enough.But when I do I'll need to find myself a roommate. You wouldn't happen to know anyone, would ya? :ghost:

...but in the mean time I could always take a vacation and visit for a bit. I need one pretty bad.

Ah but it's a bit different Nick. Just a little. The question is how long can you last in bed? Not - How long does it take for one session? So what if my 6 hours, 13 mins is divided up into 20 minute sessions with 10 minute breaks inbetween? That's 12 sessions and one quickie.

/flex

if you can muster that, my friend, ill take a bow. the thought of going into double-digit rounds in a one day period, i mean, i think itd fall off. so yeah, props then.

Archived