Hondo's Bar

The Boondocks

ChristyandJake

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked hearing "Dr. King" say "oh snap," but this was even better:

Huey: Dr. King looked out at his people and saw they were in great need. So he did what all great leaders do: he told them the truth.

Dr. King: WILL YOU IGNORANT NIGGAS PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP?!

Edited by Lycaon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The season finale aired on Monday night, and it was a great way to go out: The Story of Gangstalicious Part 2. If you haven't seen The Story of Gangstalicious from the first season, watch it first.

Homies before hoes

Homies before hoes

Do the homie

Do the homie

Do the homie

Guest stars Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, Mos Def, Katt Williams, and Fat Man Scoop.

Edited by Reverend Jax

• 2 weeks later...

The second season had a few episodes that were cut out. Reverend Rollo, the character introduced in the middle of the season that everybody seemed to know, was actually introduced in an unaired episode. It was canned mostly because of multiple jabs at BET.

Anyway, yeah. This season focused too much on Riley, and not enough on Huey. That's just how I prefer they focus it, I suppose.

Yeah, it's true. AC said at the start he would introduce Caesar in later season, but he didn't for the second. Hopefully for the third, because Caesar is the foil Huey needs.

The unaired episode had Huey on a hunger strike against BET. It is unclear if pressure from BET was responsible for it not airing though.

• 2 years later...

Nobody be talkin'.

I want to hear what other people thought about this episode too. As somebody who was ridiculed by y'all for being meh on the inauguration of our first black president, I want to know what y'all thought. I was pretty unsure about the episode, I kept wanting Huey to actually say something, but I suppose that wasn't really the point of the episode.

• 1 month later...