Hondo's Bar

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont worry, got it & wached with Sen...shit wasnt right.

800px-24_Season_6_Cast.jpg

The sixth season, also known as Day 6, of the television series 24 is currently in production, and will premiere on Sunday, January 14, and on Monday, January 15, 2007, with a two-night, four-hour season premiere.

^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Holy Crap the first four episodes are really sweet. I was kinda expecting what happened, after hearing just how crazy the season was though.

Still Bauer is the fucking man, I just wonder where they are going to go with all of this this season.

I'll hand over the discs to Bishop this week.

I would just like to state this never happened.

Edited by bishopcruz

SOOOOOO.... I'm watching season 1. My sister kept going on and on about it. Now she and I are hooked. I already finished disc 1 which means that I am by hour 5.

DAMN NETFLIX!!!!

CAN'T YOU SEND THEM FASTER!!!

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU SEND OTHER MOVIES BEFORE SENDING THE OTHER DISCS FROM THE SERIES?!>!>!>!>?!???

P.S. I am burning the series if anyone wants to borrow it later on down the road.

i don't know how fast your internet connection is, isa, but if you want you can go here to stream every episode of every season. you might have to pause it at first so it can stream a little farther ahead from where you are so you won't get a lot of stopping and starting (but usually it's not a problem if you don't have a slow internet connection).

Hint: for you guys waiting for the new season to start sunday, they have Season 6 episodes up already on the same site.

Edited by La Lindsay

• 2 weeks later...

Im glad someone else is seeing this.

The last hour was intense.

This whole family thing was an angle i wasnt sure the show was ready to go to, but man, Jack finding out who was behind season 5's madness, and the ending of this episode? Kefka'd!

i know what LL means, that this season started out looking like the usual 24 season, minus them really upping the ante this time, but...the direction it just ran in is crazy, and were not even at the halfway point yet.