Hondo's Bar

Marvel: Civil War

The NZA

Civil War  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

nice lnk tho 2T, those morbius-haters.

20Q_06-12-06_06.jpg

20Q_06-12-06_07.jpg

20Q_06-12-06_01.jpg

20Q_06-12-06_02.jpg

so yeah, all caught up, sans Thunderbolts and a few odd books. This thing's still going strong, and Planet Hulk is nowhere near being invovled in any way.

I was curious about the Annihilation storyline - im not normally into the cosmic shit, but its got good reviews.

Man, fuck Annihilation. Space is balls. That worst CW banner though? I thought that said I'm with your mother in her final moments, & coupled with the pic I was just cuh-ringing as I'm sure you can imagine.

I made this massive & dare I say brilliant post earlier about CW, and I forget how now but I lost it. Oh that's right, I tried to copy & paste from google 'cause I hadda change pages & instead pasted a customer's a/c details. I was gutted to say the least.

Here's the US$499 version minus an incredibly witty joke about spoilers & dolphins. But this one'll do.

That about covers it in a less-winding fashion. Maybe this was for the better. Except for that dolphin joke. I wish I could remember that dolphin joke.

Nice.

i weep for dolphin jokes lost.

I'll have you know there's 198! No, wait, there was Apocalypse, and... you get the idea.

Nick-

well why call it the 198 then? I honestly picked that to be the single-most intriguing piece of marketing on an X-book since the Claremont relaunch back in 2000(revolution X?). HoM & The Witch's move was just a gimmick to me. I know things aren't always going to be like that, but the idea that suddenly having an X-gene put you on a roster. The idea of there being a set number that are known or-yet-to-be-known mutants left on the planet was just friggin' fabulous. They could be dicks or they could be cool. It made that X-gene so much more precious. Well so much for that I guess.

well why call it the 198 then? I honestly picked that to be the single-most intriguing piece of marketing on an X-book since the Claremont relaunch back in 2000(revolution X?). HoM & The Witch's move was just a gimmick to me. I know things aren't always going to be like that, but the idea that suddenly having an X-gene put you on a roster. The idea of there being a set number that are known or-yet-to-be-known mutants left on the planet was just friggin' fabulous. They could be dicks or they could be cool. It made that X-gene so much more precious. Well so much for that I guess.

Because 198 refers to the mutants that ended up seeking sanctuary on the mansion grounds (and ended up being forced to stay in a camp on grounds "for their own protection"). That series was about them specifically.

Bah. Sounds like shit. Though both Wolvy & Brian K. Vaughan have it wrong too: I quote the man in Yellow from #9-10(i forget which) of Runaways(available at all good stores near you) with "198 mutants left & she had to be one of them." Reffering to Molly(one of those rascally runaways!!).

GoodBy-eee?!? Duh!

You so godblessed smart me don't just want to smack you upside you head. Fight between Bizarro & Hulk would suck. Me no want to see fight 'cause everyone know Bizzaro am worst there is & fighting Hulk would just be smart!

Look out Bizarro, Bizarro-Harley's come back to life and she's coming this way!

bizarroharley1fr0.jpg

And now, back to the (Marvel) Civil War.

These are out:

Amazing Spider-Man 536

Civil War Frontline 08

Wolverine 48

Punisher: War Journal 01