Hondo's Bar

Marvel: Civil War

The NZA

Civil War  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hah, you keep saying that....where's morbius tho? i must be behind.

Oh he exists, hard. He was in "Casualties of War:Blade"

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/003007083.cfm

the whole bloody affair is detailed there. The living vampire is back which is the sign of pain and turmoil. Quick somebody do something before The Stranger shows up!

Not really, just moronic ass writing and your boy played as a hairy little canuck who can't keep his mouth shut.

i almsot wish Ennis'd have his hand at him again just to do the chatty-kathy parody so writers'd calm down from that. The inner monologue and constant analogies to everything being "the smell o'death" or anytime he's the old canuklehead, i just stop reading and go look at his role in Toyfare and it works better.

I wonder if Iron Fist's new seiers is any good, tho?

Reading the old spoilers isn't working for me either. I just read CW6 and Frontline 10 (not particularly happy with either of them) but I wanted to read other hondonians responses. I see a fun line that says, "click here to show spoiler" and I click, but nothing happens. NOTHING HAPPENS!!!!!!

Anyhow my own personal views.

CW6 was alright, I suppose, but NOTHING HAPPENS. I mean I have criticized this series for going too fast in the past, but this issue was pretty much useless, way too much happened off camera, and a lot of the shit that happened on camera was lame (The whole Punisher thing, honestly, do they even KNOW how to write Frank?)

The battle should be cool, but agian, I have trouble imagining the Non-regs winning when the pro-regs have the motherfucking Sentry on their side. Not to mention having Giantess now on active fighting duty? That's some stupid shit. She LEFT because of all the fighting, and not wanting to die, now she's gonna jump right in?

Frontline 10, I hope to god this whole Tony as the evil industrialist thing is a red herring, becuase if it isn't I am going to be pissed as all hell. It's DUMB, there doesn't need to be an evil hand in the background controlling everything, Wolverine was bad enough when dealing with the whole Damage Control thing.

Speedball, wow what an emo bitch. I can't believe I used to like him. Penance = :gay:

My problem with CW thus far has been that it has been far to simplistic in its storytelling, and paints each of the sides as a group of fucking morons for the most part. Other things annoy me too, like outside of Wolverine, no one seemed to give a rats ass about bringing Nitro to justice when HE WAS THE ONE WHO FUCKING DID IT!!! I mean, everyone acts like Speedball and heroes are to blame for everything. It just doesn't make any sense.

I will still say that the tie ins have generally been much better than the main book. Also, is it me, or is the art getting worse?

Edited by bishopcruz

bishop & baytor are like hate-buddies. bitch, bitch, bitch.

i addressed the spoiler tag issue in The Suggestion Box, just quote someone to see the spoiler.

Anyhow my own personal views.

CW6 was alright, I suppose, but NOTHING HAPPENS. I mean I have criticized this series for going too fast in the past, but this issue was pretty much useless, way too much happened off camera, and a lot of the shit that happened on camera was lame (The whole Punisher thing, honestly, do they even KNOW how to write Frank?)

The moles are revealed, the anti-side got the plans they needed, the prisoners were broken out & geared up for the finale..i woudlnt call that nothing.

The battle should be cool, but agian, I have trouble imagining the Non-regs winning when the pro-regs have the motherfucking Sentry on their side. Not to mention having Giantess now on active fighting duty? That's some stupid shit. She LEFT because of all the fighting, and not wanting to die, now she's gonna jump right in?

prolly a good point on the giantress, im not paying attention to that. And yes, Sentry is godlike, but he's hesitant when its not Carnage, apparnetly, and so far? he hasnt done shit yet. Id be more worried bout killer Thor-clones m'self, never you mind whenever the real Thor shows again, or you know, Planet Hulk. FuckaSentry.

Frontline 10, I hope to god this whole Tony as the evil industrialist thing is a red herring, becuase if it isn't I am going to be pissed as all hell. It's DUMB, there doesn't need to be an evil hand in the background controlling everything, Wolverine was bad enough when dealing with the whole Damage Control thing.

Speedball, wow what an emo bitch. I can't believe I used to like him. Penance = :gay:

I kinda like Stark evil, at least he's something now, but id be surprised if they kept him just this wicked military-industrial complex fuck. I agree that i dont like the evil hand behind it all type shit, this event could go just fine without alla that to unify back against.

Unlike you kids, ima read Thunderbolts before i judge Penance.

My problem with CW thus far has been that it has been far to simplistic in its storytelling, and paints each of the sides as a group of fucking morons for the most part. Other things annoy me too, like outside of Wolverine, no one seemed to give a rats ass about bringing Nitro to justice when HE WAS THE ONE WHO FUCKING DID IT!!! I mean, everyone acts like Speedball and heroes are to blame for everything. It just doesn't make any sense.

I will still say that the tie ins have generally been much better than the main book. Also, is it me, or is the art getting worse?

dont know that i agree about things being overly simplistic or moronic, youre gonna need specifics. I agree that :blink: shoudlnt be the only one besides Namor after Nitro, but im glad that arcs over anyway.

Which tie-ins are you finding better than the main book? and cut McNiven some slack, he was supposedly really sick and the book got pushed back a bit to give him more a timeframe to get it in. Dont act like he doesnt draw a mean Namor crotch, as i plan on discussing with him at megacon.

Is there a link to those? That's pretty funny.

What's this whole Penance thing about?

And Tony Stark=Evil? That's bullshit. Any cuntrag hack of a writer doesn't agree with Registration & uses whatever bullshit tie-in they can to run anti-Stark propaganda or saying 'Oh this isn't right. He must be back on the sauce.' obviously has less imagination than the 12-year-old rentboys they're fucking when coming up with this shit. Whether you're pro or Anti, you can see the good intentions behind this, and running stories about Stark masterminding some fucking Kingdom Come-style event is just more of a tip-of-the-hat to DC than they deserve.