Hondo's Bar

Marvel: Civil War

The NZA

Civil War  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Found this image and it reminded me just how much the ending to CW sucked. I think the problem was that CW was at its heart a political story and Millar has shown that he isn't good a politics. Kick ass action, he is your man (Ultimates is the shit.), subtle weighing of the issues, not so much. Still, how the FUCK could the Cap who surrendered and this cap be the same guy.

capze0.jpg

BTW, at least according to the Initiative one shot/marketing tool:

Cap ain't dead. Apparently they are holding him or some shit secretly.

just check back the older DCP packs, Z-cult has them, as would isohunt or demonoid, id imagine. if youre just picking it up, though, youll be hopelessly lost...you shoudl read the trades i have first, honestly. its one big, amazing arc.

just read back in black part 1, and im impressed. Strazinski hasnt been this good on the book since...since he started.

yea, if the rest of the series is like this, then it'll been keen.

Honestly tho, I can't see how Spidey and Cage can keep the opposition fresh for any period of time, what with Matt running to Paris and everyone else just settling down.

I don't see how they can survive.