Hondo's Bar

What was the last film you saw?

i agree with the hobo love.

panch, have you seen moon? i'm really loving duncan jones' stuff (who happens to have the coolest father ever).

the signal. i enjoyed it, especially the 2nd part. it reminded me of the cell by stephen king (which i haven't finished reading).

Edited by La Lindsay

Just got back from Harry Potter. Glad they actually added some fucking action in this one instead of the angst crap they featured in the last couple.

Crazy that Neville was the chosen one all along....

:troll:

Edited by axel_napalm
thpoilerth

091336xd7.jpg

Not bad. I was pretty torn through the whole thing because one one hand, who doesn't like someone being nice to kids? But I knew how it was going to go down, and I wasn't happy.

Followed by Dahmer.jpg

Less good, but I was well out of it by then. It was my 'Cannibal Cannibus Wednesday'. That felt a lot cleverer at the time.

I had forgotten that they were two separate movies. The trailers are all mixed up in my head. Oh, I have an idea, I'll not watch both and keep it fair.

JZA, it's really weird that you just watched Dahmer. Me and Kati watched that like 3 or 4 nights ago completely on a random whim. I can feel you callin' in the air tonight.