Hondo's Bar

What was the last film you saw?

• 2 weeks later...

Saw Brave. Was really good. Not Pixar's best, maybe not even in their top 5, but really good none the less. I would say its on par with How to Train Your Dragon.

You need to post your top Pixar movies in the thread in anime.

Anyway, I'm seeing this on Sunday and I'm not expecting it to be anything on par w/ UP or Toy Story. However, I really liked HTTYD, so I'm more optimistic about it now. I should be happy as long as it isn't a Cars or Cars 2.

Saw Brave last night. It was a lot better than I thought it was gonna be, but still not one of Pixar's best, like Jax said. I think that it would have been alot less entertaining if it was live action. They masked a pretty boring story under a lot of gorgeous animation.

Saw Brave last night. It was a lot better than I thought it was gonna be, but still not one of Pixar's best, like Jax said. I think that it would have been alot less entertaining if it was live action. They masked a pretty boring story under a lot of gorgeous animation.

09633214.gif