Hondo's Bar

In Cars

Freebird

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now Dodge, you gotta admit the Shelby's a cornerstone of the muscle market at the very least in strictest terms of style. I mean really functionality & a desire to spend less than I earn fueling the bloody things is the simple reason I have no interest in muscle cars. Sure spee'd awesome but here in Oz there's nowhere except the desert to really flex that. I'll take good economy & a tight turning circle or grunt & smoke, thanks. I can't think of any cars right now to post but damnit do I need to peeeeeeeee.

Yeah well... I loves me a Subi but from what I hear they're almost as bad. Good stock engine in 'em & a nice light body but handling's only really good if you're on a track-not really designed for popping down to the local supermarket for a tin of peas, eh? Seems a bit at odds with it's rally breeding( i figured handling'd be a big issue for flying down dirt roads skirted by massive fucking trees at 180KMH) but I dunno. What's your word Gunsmith?

while i may never win, i will forever know that i am right about that piece of tin sporting an obnoxiously oversized, underpowered engine...

honestly, cars using 5.7 liter engines and only getting 300 bhp out of them, thats just wasteful and bad engineering...

the japanese can get 400bhp out of a 2 liter engine, as we've seen with the mitsubiti evo 8 fq 400...

Archived