Hondo's Bar

Is Jager gay... The Poll!!!

the division of joy

Is drinking Jager gay?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love Jager bombs. I like Jager, but I couldn't go a whole night drinking a lot of it. Not gay at all. Gay drinks are sugary mixed drinks, like pina coladas and appletinis, not anything you can shoot.

Tequila is horrible. Patron included. I can't even smell it without getting a little nauseated.

God I loves me some Jagerbombs, though I dunno that I've ever drank Jager by itself.

On the sidematter of Tequila, DoJ summed it up perfectly as angry mexican firewater(and I shall only refer to it thusly from now on), and I swore it off until we were in Vegas and the cheapest shooter in the house was Tequila, and when you start a night with me you know it always starts with shots(Arch & Bish will know this from NY), and it wasn't so awful, is the point.

Never had jager, but I've heard good stuff about jagerbombs (I'll have to try it sometime). As for tequila, its not my favorite, but Agavero is good and tequila/coke/lime's a decent concoction as I recall.

Ah, goldschlager... the drunken times we've had. Come to think of it, goldschlager's been involved in each of the few times I've been sick after drinking

Wait. "used to order"? Meaning more than a couple of times? Why would you do that if it made so nauseous?

im still fascinated you once dug this drink. ive had all 3, but cannot imagine the combination being anything shy of burning awful.

i actually never liked it but at the time, that wasn't the purpose for me drinking it. i did a jager bomb and that wasn't too bad but alone, it's the worst tasting shit of life.

Archived