Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

don't leave half eaten burritos in my car.

i'll fucking kill you.

well if there's anything good that came out of that i did get a cool air freshner.. you know the 1950's ad with a woman with her sleeve rolled up and she's flexing and it says "we can do it!" i got an airfreshner with that on it..which is really cool..

are you sure won't have the buffet?

Well you know, you could find at the buffet...

How would you like some iced water

Let me refill your coffee cup for you (just as soon as I see that you've gotten the right blend of cream and sugar in there, hah! take that!)

thanks junker :D

Two days fun in the sun, good times, great company.... lot's of fucking goddamned mosquitoes!  Bah!  Can't....stop... scratching....!  What the fuck?  It's sunday? um, ok....  Gee, I wonder if Mikey ever found Dan Cirone...

"My bones and my flute"  It just sounds perverted!  I dont know why!   :D

"CHANCE TIME!!!"

Stupid whore daisy!  Does a few favors, gets a few stars, you know how it is.  I swear, a 50 turn mario party game can make or break friendships....     Now to somehow get some sleep and get up early in time to do a buncha shit tommorrow!

:D

Well if there's anything good that came out of that i did get a cool air freshner.. you know the 1950's ad with a woman with her sleeve rolled up and she's flexing and it says "we can do it!" i got an airfreshner with that on it..which is really cool..

That's a piece of WWII propaganda, making it early 1940's, not 1950's. But who remembers when WWII was anyway! This isn't my post by the way. My post should be random. It's is just a side note. Now for somethign random. Hmmm...I got it:

I've masturbated on the toliet seats of the women's bathroom at the abortion clinic and bathed in a hot tub full of calamine lotion and tartar sauce, that's two things I can check off on my to-do list for today!

Death is alot more lively than I thought it would be. I'm still up and about and livign life as usually. I wonder if other people can see me? Anyway, if there's a downside, it's that all those people I shot are still alive too. Darn.

By the way, you were the one that was wrong, not me. I was just the messenger. I'll say the little thing about shooting the messenger, but hey, it's too late for that, isn't it?

If you know anything about Metallica, you know they don't do anything halfway. And that goes for selling out as much as it goes for anything else. When Metallica sells out, they really sell out. Read about Metallica's colabboration with Ja Rule:

Ja Rule & Metallica!

July 16th will no doubt usher in the apocolypse. I think I'll start a thread on this in the music section, as I want to here what people have to say about this, and replying is highly forbidden in Blargh.