Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

I GOT MY DVD PLAYER!!!! I GOT MY DVD PLAYER!!!! I GOT MY DVD PLAYER!!!! I GOT MY DVD PLAYER!!!! I GOT MY DVD PLAYER!!!! I GOT MY DVD PLAYER!!!! I GOT MY DVD PLAYER!!!! I GOT MY DVD PLAYER!!!! I GOT MY DVD PLAYER!!!! I GOT MY DVD PLAYER!!!! I GOT MY DVD PLAYER!!!! I GOT MY DVD PLAYER!!!! I GOT MY DVD PLAYER!!!! I GOT MY DVD PLAYER!!!! I GOT MY DVD PLAYER!!!! I GOT MY DVD PLAYER!!!! I GOT MY DVD PLAYER!!!! I GOT MY DVD PLAYER!!!! I GOT MY DVD PLAYER!!!! I GOT MY DVD PLAYER!!!! I GOT MY DVD PLAYER!!!! I GOT MY DVD PLAYER!!!!

So, the sow at the DPS has it in for me, the apartments gonna be on the 3rd #$%@in floor, and anyone in the general Ft Worth area who's selling an F-150 reasonably has it over 200,000 miles, missing an engine, etc...dammit man, stop stealing my Mario Party stars! Its all i fuckin have right now you whore! :angry: :( :emotions: :D

Some people pass by a pond and see a reflection of the heavens; as if nature's order or divine harmony stared back at them.

Others see a pool of water.

Still others are in such a hurry as to not notice it at all.

I've evolved to the second kind of person, an odd feeling after so many years as the first - many go through life the other way around. I'm simply content to never become the third.

Sniper in maryland Killed another this morning, 13 year old kid riding to school. Random Killings being done with extreme efficiency and planning. Tag team of killers who are very damn skilled, very damn careful and don't care about anyone don't have a pattern or even a reason. I shudder to think what the deathtoll will be once(if) they are caught or simply get bored and stop.

Nothing is more frightening than an extremelly intelligent criminal.

I wonder if we can catch them...

Well, John the baptist, after tortouring a thief,

looks up at his hero, the Commander-in-Chief, saying

"tell me great hero, but please make it brief:

is there a hole for me to get sick in?"

The Commander-in-Chief answers while chasing a fly

saying, "Death to all those who would whimper and cry"

and dropping a barbell, he points to the sky,

saying, "The sun's not yellow, it's chicken."

- Bob Dylan, "Tombstone Blues" :D

Fucking foul temptation! If I skip school on wednesday and thursday I can go to orlando and see STP for FREE, then see lucky boys confusion, then go to haloween horror nights for two days, get drunk as hell on satruday in hard rock hotel, then end it all with bone thugs and harmony on sunday... This choice isn't very hard at all... :D