Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

sunday maria and leah were gone, and i realized how bored i am without them. also, today maria and leah were gone from school. i was so sad, like this ??? ... yes, like this ??? . leah's back but maria is gonna be leaving again tuesday morning. so sad, so sad. well at least i got to see her for a hot second today. leadership people suck! :P

Edited by Freebird

Ya know... we need to be rid of money entirely. just do an overnight switch to a moneyless world where food and shelter are provided freely based on family size and a car per household driver is garunteed. Insurance is maintained and paid for by the state. Everything you need or want is just freely given.

I fucking hate worrying about paying my bills... ???

You in front! What...why are we stopping here? There's no lights...and you on the side, you aint gettin in until you signal, you rude cunt.

See? I just wanna be one of these people in traffic who sings along to the radio, mindin my business, but you people gotta fuck up the flow. You know how often the jazz station plays Louie Jordan? Fucking never, and youre all fucking it up!

today leah and i went into scott e. bizarre's and got the basic idea for what her tat is gonna look like... so far the idea is pretty darn rad. scott e. is a cool guy. yes he is. okay folks thats it for today. now off to the three hour horror fest that is my chem lecture... blah... :mmm:

You know what's weird, now that i hear it?

A few years ago, Blur's "Song 2" was all over the place, and we all thought it was cool. I listen to it today, and its a short, repetitive song about nothing at all - granted, that's most of Bush's songs, but theyre cool.

Im not saying its a bad song, just odd that everyone went nuts over it.

*((upon meeting incubus for the first time))*

brandon boyd- hi how are you?

me- im im... im... hi :D

brandon boyd- ((chuckles and goes in for a hug))

((meanwhile, the rest of the band is laughing at my retardedness))

me- ((i stand there like a dumb ass shaking while he's hugging me))

brandon boyd- ((smiles and signs my cd cover))

me- ((force a smile from my dumbstruck face, utter "thank-you" and quickly walk away))

and that my friends is a perfect example of how to make a fool of yourself in front of a celebrity! :D

To the random cars of the All Saints Memorial Hospital parking lot, circa 3:30 today:

Id like to take this opportunity to quietly apologize for playing "I bet i can fit between them cars!" with my truck earlier. I learned my lesson, and in the future shall play this game with less expensive automobiles; forgive me.

Also, as per the "sorry" notes scribbled & left on your respective windshields, again my apology was sincere, but I fear you will not get far pursuing mr Dicken Cider, holder of policy # 867-5309 of State Farm, though i encourage you to try. Godspeed.

Its interesting to know that there is still plenty left of my ready and available to get ripped out. A little more every few years, who knows how much is left alive...

This is just a theory here but go with it. First you get the top ten smartest people on the face of the earth. Then you have them invent a new complex language (latin is not the root). You train then is all the martial arts (Karati, Judo,etc.). Teach them how to operate the newest fastest computers [Aliean computers (the ones the government says we don't have)]. Take them to NASA and train them to go to space, and have them built a new fail proof rocket. Have them trained in the navy seal's boot camp. Have them assinate any commie/Nazi in the world. Then you put them in the rocket set cameras all over the rocket and sick them on each other. They think that they are fighting to be first on Mars be you send them to the sun just for kicks.

:D