Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

cal poly what?! his ass ain't gonna get into cal poly... so much for meeting up with him again. i guess there won't be any match up in the frozen food aisle... sigh... ??? montana?! what the fuck is he gonna do in montana? snowboard?! dumbass... why the fuck doesn't he wanna stay here? fucking megan... i swear, i want that fucking minnie mouse ball, but i don't got the nerve to steal... ahhh... leah!!!

"It would just be mayhem if people disabled macrovision and were all recording dvds to video tape. It is only fair that the studios charge 25 dollars for a DVD that costs 50 cents to press, and that when your child scratches it you should have to pay another 25 dollars to get the same movie since you cant back it up. of course its also fair that Video stores charge 5 dollars for a rental dvd for one day.. That is equivalent to a car rental company charging 4000 a day to rent a car ...seems fair to me."

- undisclosed author

No one seems to notice, but our board documents a "most users online" of 47 one evening....what the hell..?

Sure weve got that many valid posters but weve about 10-15 regulars, and a lotta transients & voyuers. If we ever vadlidly broke 20 id crap myself & start a chat or somethin.

I just thought that detail was funny...i think we'd crash if we had that many on at once. I know the FTP would.

here at work, surfin the net, surfin the net.... dvd-swaps.co.uk?! nice.

just a few weeks ago, brian norcross came to visit. for those of you that don't know, he was a major weather forcaster that helped a lot during the relief of hurricane andrew. A lot of fame then. Until some rumors that he was homosexual. now, i'm pretty sure we got some captain limpwrists here where i work. it's good to know he's still active, in some way or another. a timid and polite man he appeared to be. he looks a lot older, almost like an old man now.

today we have a visitor from the US senate. name's Jim Morhard. now that, i don't even wanna know.

interesting who we got comin to visit.

Edited by spiffytee

Chief had a really good call with this one song: Check out Ludacris, LL & Keith Murray's "Fatty Girl"...hah.

"Creepin and crawlin, I'm incogneg...

can't catch the balls then you in the wrong league

Let a dog breathe, watch a pimp walk

Shut yo ass up when you hear a pimp talk.."