Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

...and now it seems im somewhat snowed in for the next 2 days.

Eh, i cant really bitch...sure it holds up the job-hunting (not a good thing) but at least now i can not feel bad about slackin off & catching up on anime and video games. Only wish i had some good friends round to enjoy em with but im still doin alright.

ps on an unrelated note, Tim is a whore.

Alright....took like 10 minutes to think of a good place to host shit (cause im slow), then about an hour to review everyone i could find on the member list with even a chance of posting again, get your avatars up somewhere else more stable & put em on you...even managed to keep some of your sigs free of x's.

If i forgot to fix yours, dont be all hurt, its just that youre not very memorable.

Did you know that the most common denominator among all inmates is loneliness? You are doing the right thing by selecting one or more incarcerated women to communicate with through written correspondence. Even though these ladies are in prison, it doesn't mean that they are bad women. The majority of these ladies are fun, loving, clever, reliable, sexy, loyal, devoted and very passionate.

.........Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhht