Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Dude, if I had Michael Jackson's money, I'd own my own fuckin roller coaster too.

IN fact, I'd probably own several (one can get kinda boring after a while)

HEY, There's an idea. changeable roller coaster. Make it as extreme or as womanly as you want. And it won't be the same twice.

I'm gonna go get a patent on this thing...

I stole this idea from Thomas Cashel on the Preacher's Divinity board, where the topic had run to 672 replies and 3571 views in 6 months ( ! )

Officially a year to the day since blargh first opened and we've got a new record of 2730 replies and a staggering 11874 views! Granted its 12 months but even half more than doubles the preachers score. Free drinks at all bars to commemorate this magnificent occasion!

:D :D :D

This thing, its not so much a job, in the traditional sense.

Pay sucks, but its kinda like....show up, put on uniform, sit in parking booth for a while, issue a ticket or two whilst reading whatever i bring & listening to the Steve Harvey morning show, bullshit with co-workers, and before you know it, its time to get free food.

Not the best, but the price is right. Jack about 2-3 servings (aint got no food at home), take it to the Water Gardens and eat by the view.

Clock back in, read some more, continually stop off by cafeteria to steal more pudding, clock out again. I do it damn near everyday of the week, but it hasnt really annoyed me yet, and ill be gone long before it does, i think.

I really like low-maintenence jobs. :D

I turned in my term paper, took the easiest final in the world and found out that I am a new homeowner. Can the day get any better than that? Yeah and spring break is finally next week. Why broward county has the last possible spring break is beyond me. I embrace the well deserved break. :D

oh oh oh oh oh you don't have to go oh oh oh oh

you don't have to go...oh oh oh oh..

you don't have to gooooooo

ay ay ah ah ahhiii all these tears i cry ahhh ah ah aye..

all those tears i cry oh oh aye aye.. baby please, don't go......

when i read the letter you wrote me it made me mad mad mad

when i read the words that it told me it made me sad sad sad

but i still love you so

I can't let you go

I love you,

oooh baby i love ya!

ohh oh oh oh oh oh...

every breath i take

oh oh ohhhh

oh every move i make......

oh baby please....don't go...

ah ah ah ahhhiii it hurts me to my soul..

oh oh oh you hurt me to my soul.. ohhhh...darling please..don't go...

god i love led zeppelin..

Used to be a time when i would dread gettin the mail, cause its junk and a lotta bills that i was barely gettin by with.

Now, i'm po! Aint no worries with bills no more! Ahahaha...whats that, youre chargin me twenty bucks more cause the bill's late? Mothafucka, make it a cool fifty while youre at it, cause i aint got it anyway! I was bout to call yo ass for my security back! :D

Look, you already marked up my credit; ive nothin more to fear now. I'm re-learnin what i knew in my youth: a man without money is a man without fear.

Missy Elliot..i dont usually dig chick rappers, but she's really fucking cool.

"Step to me get burnt like toast

Muthafuckas adios amigos

Halves halves wholes wholes

I don't brag I mostly boast

From the VA to the LA coast..."

"Yo how bout you buff these Pumas for 20 cents so your lights wont get cut off..."

hah...i swear, i dont even care about her bein pregnant by Michael Jackson.

**Last post before my move, damn it Nick, why weren't you on AIM!!**

Dunno how many music video channels you got over there, but here there's a couple of dozen all in a row, not all good, in fact most are shite so I've a habit of flicking maniacally thru them till I find a song I like. It got late so I decided I'd find one good song then head to bed. Last channel I got to was playing Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy, made me think to myself 'Is there any better song to finish the day with?', just seemed like fate, last song I would watch, last choice of channel...

Like a soul without a mind

In a body without a heart

I'm missing every part

**That's it then, see you on the other side, Godspeed Me Black Emporor!**

Ever read a review that missed the point completly? Example:

"GO"

The dark comedy revolves around very chancy sex and drug use. Rather than acting to caution the characters they move like lemmings toward their limited faith, ignoring all the consequences. The laughs are all at the expense of the sad characters. In most cases they will end up like the first customer Ronna insults about double coupons; frightened, lost on public assistance and with little hope. That's not comedy, it's exploitation.

Edited by 2track

Guest Yahve

Don't you hate it when you rip instead of cut your toenails. Feels great until you miss and rip too much, then your forced to cut and it just plain looks battered. d'oh

"Thanks for tunin into 97.9 The Beat, your hip-hop station for Dallas/Fort Worth...comin up, we got more 50 Cent, but first some local activities: This weekend, down at the tracks, theyre having the 1st annual 'Race Wars'...wait, what the hell? Who named that mess?!"

"Damn son, that aint gonna be fun at all...its like, you get there waitin on Nascars, and you gets a beatdown from an angry mexican...'You eediot! I keeel ju now!'"

"Hah..why mexicans gotta sound like Ren? But yeah, ya'll besta skip that activity until we get it cleared up..."

So many familiar faces last night, mainly from school, sports teams, friend of a friend, etc. Would go up to them but its kinda hard when you can't even remmeber their names. I just tend to wait a little while, let the couple of pints loosen the tongue and then go chew the fat, y'know.