Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Guest Yahve

Oh sweet auriin. mmm feel soooooo good. I can almost taste its sweetness coursing through. What does violet really mean? :mmm:

SO I was watching Bush's address to the nation, saying that a threat had been eliminated and praising the troops for doing it and talking about being righteous and all I can think of is Palpatine in the Imperial Senate talking about how he 'reluctantly' assumed more power.

This morning I was watching the U.S.S. Abraham Lincoln dock in CA on Fox News. There was a reporter going around the ship interviewing random sailors as they stood on the deck while the ship inched in the dock. Among the crew there were 150 brand new fathers that hadn't seen there new born children. The reporter came to one of these new men and asked him who was greeting him when he got off the ship.

"I'm waiting my newborn son and wife"

How old is your son.

He's weeks old.

My God you're shaking

I just excited to be a dad. I can't wait to be a dad

(At this point the sailor did all he could to keep from crying but he simply broke down)

AND I WAS RIGHT THERE WITH HIM. CRYING MY ASS OFF. NOW THAT'S LIFE.

I sometimes get teary eyed in an emotional moment but damn I really did have to dry my face :D

God dammit, why am I stuck so far from civilization? The only 'X-men' I'm gonna be seeing for the forseeable future are the transvestite hookers that hang out near the church.

Wait. I didn't mean it that way!

Edited by Jumbie

Everyday, I wake up and I say,

"This is the day you're going to die."

Sometimes, I'm so petrified, that I can't get out of bed.

Other times I get up with the dawn,

Because I don't want to spend my last day on Earth asleep.

Stilll there are times when I open one eye,

And look at the clock,

And say,

"Let's just get this over with already!"

In any case, I always wake up.

Guest Yahve

Today I'll break the second seal. It's fragments, the cage binding the empty book. Modern technology extends natures powers, the cowadly wion is going home.

Guest Yahve

Doesn't the ice cold air make you feel alive? The heat simply ends up making you sit and sweat until you pass out in a heat stroke, but the cold.. ah you feel you can run jump and play yourself towarmth. if it gets horridly cold you can go put on some extra clothes and continue your vibrant game of basketball. No need for electronic fans or AC conditioners to regulate temperature... hell even in the arctic by surrounding yourself with ice in igloo style will keep you warm enough to have a good time. all free. You can feel your fingertips burn with the edge of frostbite, urging the imagination to visualize each cell bursting at its seems iwth expanding ice.

Now that my friends, is the shit!

:D

Heh, monkey jungle is cool. Best part is none of the monkeys are trained, so the employee is trying to feed em and tell us about how the monkeys have formed complex societies in there and shit, when all of a sudden one monkey mounts another from behind and they start going at it! You can't train em to do that. :sly: